1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Ability to Remove Followers

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Amaury, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Seeing as how a suggestion suggesting the Following and Followers lists be combined into one Friends list would probably be rejected, I think it would be great if we could remove members who are following us. (Currently, we can only remove those we follow.)

On vBulletin, unless it's someone special, I like to remove users on my contacts who have either been banned or not been on at all in the current year after a few months into the new year has passed. Unfortunately, I can't do this on XenForo.

Thoughts?

imno007, erich37 and Brentnauer like this.
  2. Brentnauer

Brentnauer Well-Known Member

I've wished for this option of a few boards I visit; would be useful. Maybe something covert like allowing the person to see that they're following you, but nothing actually changes.

Amaury likes this.
  3. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Followers do nothing really, it's kinda like Twitter followers. Removing them doesn't really benefit you or them.

5. Brentnauer

Brentnauer Well-Known Member

There are situations where I'd rather not have my avatar highlighted on someone's homepage