Ability to Dislike a Post

Amaury

This is related to this, but since there can only be one suggestion per thread, here is a separate thread.

Anyway, I'm not talking about just unliking a post you previously liked, but actually unliking a post to reduce a member's like account because you disagree with them, thought their posts was a personal attack, etc.

I'm glad that the developers has said no the unlike/dislike. It's something that is very negative and I wouldn't want to see it on my forums.

If you want to have something more complex than just Likes, there is the Post Ratings add-on which does include a Disagree rating.

This is related to this, but since there can only be one suggestion per thread, here is a separate thread.

Anyway, I'm not talking about just unliking a post you previously liked, but actually unliking a post to reduce a member's like account because you disagree with them, thought their posts was a personal attack, etc.

+1

I'd like to see this added to the core, but as an option. Some people may want this and others may not. Let the Admin decide.

Top Bottom