• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

A shop integration of some sort...

Either with something like CubeCart where Xenforo shares members in the database and they do not have to have 2 logins, or a cart added to XenForo where you can sell digital download products.

I like this but it should be for downloads AND tangible items... I could really use something like this!!!

I've used Cartplog in the past and that was sufficient for what I needed it for. Hope we get a 'cart' option integrated soon :)

Although it didn't have all of the bells and whistles of a full blown shopping cart, it did the 'basics'. If we had something like that on xF, I'd be happy. But, I'd love to see a fully functional shopping cart solution with xenForo. :)

I want to update about this shop request. What I would really like to have would be a members area kinda like vBulletin/vBAdvanced shop like area. I would need the following abilities for it:

1. When member purchases an item they have to enter the site URL it will be on.
  2. The member would automatically be put into a usergroup that I set up for them to be in after the purchase.
  3. The member would get access to their download in their members area.
  4. The ability to have add-on items to the final sale like brand free option, install etc.
  5. The ability to have the members area use SSL (https:)
  6. The ability to have a license on the item sold with how long it lasts and what it is to renew after that time.
That is all i can think of at the moment. if I think of other features I'll post.

All we really need is to allow the purchasing of physical goods, we had a shop add-on custom coded for our current VB4 site as there were none available at the time and it does what we need

I want to update about this shop request. What I would really like to have would be a members area kinda like vBulletin/vBAdvanced shop like area. I would need the following abilities for it:

1. When member purchases an item they have to enter the site URL it will be on.
  2. The member would automatically be put into a usergroup that I set up for them to be in after the purchase.
  3. The member would get access to their download in their members area.
  4. The ability to have add-on items to the final sale like brand free option, install etc.
  5. The ability to have the members area use SSL (https:)
  6. The ability to have a license on the item sold with how long it lasts and what it is to renew after that time.
That is all i can think of at the moment. if I think of other features I'll post.

I think Lionel from vbcover.com is converting icart to xenforo.
He's cart has everything you want plus loads of extra features.

O

Hmmm ok cool. I'm working on setting up OSCommerce the way i want it right now as I really cannot wait for a new option to get my store back up and running, but I'll check it out when he comes out with it.

Ah ok thanks. Guess there is no date set on when though it looks like. He has quite a few vb mods so it may take some time to convert them all to XenForo.

I hope to see this as an official xenforo product in the near future, encompassed into something like a download / mini cart product with semi-simplistic functionality... I think integration for advanced carts is the best for anything too advanced.

I hope to see this as an official xenforo product in the near future, encompassed into something like a download / mini cart product with semi-simplistic functionality...

Amen. I am in definite need of a Shopping/Download module the coming years and so are my clients.

Top Bottom