1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo and Store / Shop integration

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Combustionpunks, May 27, 2013.

1. Combustionpunks

Combustionpunks New Member

Hi there :D

I'm seriously loving a lot of what I am seeing in XF, especially the trophys etc. and I can see how they would help a load with user engagement

I am currently running ipboard witha bridge to wordpress (IPBWI)
    I am using ipboard Nexus as a storefront.

I have been doing a bit of searching, but cannot find an answer so far.

My question is:-
    Is there a shop / store solution which will integrate with XF, mainly I would like single sign on / user accounts and different trophys to "unlock" access to different items in the store.

Thanks in advance for any ideas on this

2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

3. Combustionpunks

hmmm, the first link to Microcart appears to be a working product, but I have not seen mention of trophies or similar, unlocking products for purchase.

the second link appears to have been dropped from development

The third just alludes that there maybe something in development..

Any other links / ideas?
  4. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, its pretty thin. Basically there is no replacement for IP.Nexus. Even though there is a lot of demand for it.
    If something does arrive, then I hope that its compatible with Paygates.
  5. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I just received a PC from someone asking if I'm interested in a new store addon - welcome news.
    Will post if I hear more.
  6. Waiting :D
    Marco Mertins likes this.
  7. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Micheal's done a good job on the MicroCart feature wise... with that said it has a ways to go. We're about to launch our shop using it:

I also when I get some free time offered to help him recode the shop. It'll hopefully soon use a lot of standard XF CSS
    Vũ Thành Phong likes this.
  8. How can I add on this ?
  9. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Vũ Thành Phong likes this.
  10. Combustionpunks

I've been looking through the features, but I can't find exact details about opening up products / discounts related to Trophy points, does it do this? or if it does not do it yet, is it in the to do list do you know?

Thanks for the feedback
  11. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

No but he is always open for suggestions.
  12. Combustionpunks

Can't say fairer than that! :D
  13. Sean James

Sean James Well-Known Member

Im looking forward to the day XenForo releases something like IP.Nexus so I can switch my main forum to XenForo from IPB!
  14. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

15. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member