• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

A shop integration of some sort...

Either with something like CubeCart where Xenforo shares members in the database and they do not have to have 2 logins, or a cart added to XenForo where you can sell digital download products.

Tim

I like this but it should be for downloads AND tangible items... I could really use something like this!!!

ArnyVee

I've used Cartplog in the past and that was sufficient for what I needed it for. Hope we get a 'cart' option integrated soon :)

ArnyVee

Although it didn't have all of the bells and whistles of a full blown shopping cart, it did the 'basics'. If we had something like that on xF, I'd be happy. But, I'd love to see a fully functional shopping cart solution with xenForo. :)

I want to update about this shop request. What I would really like to have would be a members area kinda like vBulletin/vBAdvanced shop like area. I would need the following abilities for it:

1. When member purchases an item they have to enter the site URL it will be on.
  2. The member would automatically be put into a usergroup that I set up for them to be in after the purchase.
  3. The member would get access to their download in their members area.
  4. The ability to have add-on items to the final sale like brand free option, install etc.
  5. The ability to have the members area use SSL (https:)
  6. The ability to have a license on the item sold with how long it lasts and what it is to renew after that time.
That is all i can think of at the moment. if I think of other features I'll post.

Alex

All we really need is to allow the purchasing of physical goods, we had a shop add-on custom coded for our current VB4 site as there were none available at the time and it does what we need

Miko

I want to update about this shop request. What I would really like to have would be a members area kinda like vBulletin/vBAdvanced shop like area. I would need the following abilities for it:

1. When member purchases an item they have to enter the site URL it will be on.
  2. The member would automatically be put into a usergroup that I set up for them to be in after the purchase.
  3. The member would get access to their download in their members area.
  4. The ability to have add-on items to the final sale like brand free option, install etc.
  5. The ability to have the members area use SSL (https:)
  6. The ability to have a license on the item sold with how long it lasts and what it is to renew after that time.
That is all i can think of at the moment. if I think of other features I'll post.
I think Lionel from vbcover.com is converting icart to xenforo.
He's cart has everything you want plus loads of extra features.

O

Hmmm ok cool. I'm working on setting up OSCommerce the way i want it right now as I really cannot wait for a new option to get my store back up and running, but I'll check it out when he comes out with it.

Anthony Parsons

I hope to see this as an official xenforo product in the near future, encompassed into something like a download / mini cart product with semi-simplistic functionality... I think integration for advanced carts is the best for anything too advanced.

Grover

I hope to see this as an official xenforo product in the near future, encompassed into something like a download / mini cart product with semi-simplistic functionality...
Amen. I am in definite need of a Shopping/Download module the coming years and so are my clients.