XF 1.4 A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Chris Radford

Hi folks,

Suddenly being greeted with 'A server error occurred. Please try again later'. I cannot login.

http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/

If I navigate to the Admin CP login page, it states:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.user_id' in 'where clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 427
  6. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 936
  7. XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 415
  8. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 378
  9. XenForo_Session::startAdminSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 48
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 306
  11. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 346
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/onefootb/onefootballforum.co.uk/admin.php at line 13

Can anybody shed any light? Many thanks!

Errors of this nature don't occur spontaneously - have any changes been made prior to it starting?

If not, you may want to contact your host to determine what has caused it.

You may need to restore from a recent backup (which will result in a loss of any content created since the backup was taken).

I can't imagine that would be the cause.

Can you run this query in phpMyAdmin and paste the full text output?
Code:
show create table xf_user;

We've just restored a MySQL backup from 16 hours ago- I imagine that would render the above querys output useless?

Slightly concerned this is from an outside influence. Gone ahead and changed pw's and disabled SHELL.

Top Bottom