A nulled XF sitemaster reposted my addons without my permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you want to be a viral guy in xenforo community to post with this kind of thread. You can't stop it, because your addons are part of design such as CSS/JS, any premium member can publish anywhere and you will nothing to do because your addons are not copyright.

You build 5-10$ product and expect it will not be published in nulled site but xenforo and other developers build thousand $ but they never react for this case.

Protection is possible only if your addon based on PHP.

Note: As I can see you are overacting here as childish, please don't waste people's time, its a common and regular FAQ. I would request to xenforo to close this topic.

XF: No1
I tried reporting this thread for enclosure, and I don't mind you report it again.
There is no pursuits of anything viral here, it is just a matter that my mind wasn't that clear.
@Manster54 made a good lesson to me, making me more confident to do what is actually right. That's all.

Any stupid recommend here to install nulled? or you are acting to be stupid?
Any recommendation of using nulled forum distros (and plugins) is a risk to all user personal data hosted.
That's one of those reasons why I stopped using vBulletin 3: only nulled vBulletin 3.8.11 (and "later") distros have PHP 7.4 support.
(I am a genuine vBulletin 3 license owner.)
Manually maintaining it for PHP 7 (and later) & MySQL 8 compatibility is already a hard matter, plus possible unknown security breaches.
And you have to check all source files one by one thoroughly to make sure nothing is malicious.
These wasted time worths buying lots of XenForo licenses.

Last edited:
Any recommendation of using nulled forum distros (and plugins) is a risk to all user personal data hosted.
That's one of those reasons why I stopped using vBulletin 3: only nulled vBulletin 3.8.11 (and "later") distros have PHP 7.4 support.
Manually maintaining it for PHP 7 (and later) & MySQL 8 compatibility is already a hard matter, plus possible unknown security breaches.
And you have to check all source files one by one thoroughly to make sure nothing is malicious.
These wasted times worths buying lots of XenForo licenses.
vbulletin is a system with open doors. I saw many vbulletin hacked

These wasted time worths buying lots of XenForo licenses.
As I can see your all addons are found in the google search engine, so what you are trying to spam here? Rather people understanding with your thread on how to use null and, you are focusing on it.

Well, XF ignorance system is pretty good. I enjoy it.
Sad to see that it is not a double-block system which can make every of my presence missing from the guy in #85.
-----------
Please, everyone, stop replying this thread anymore.

Shiki, place your attention where you want to go and don't look back. I believe you can unwatch a thread even if you started it, if that's what you want to do. It appears you want to clear up your reputation at least in other people's eyes. Not sure that's possible except to grow yourself completely out of your past by working towards your chosen future.

Good Luck.

You do realize that this is a forum and discussion takes place in threads posted? That’s the whole point of a discussion. :)
Are you enjoy seeing this? You people are as disgusting as null site runners.

I don't feel this community suggestive at all. People are not lazy here but the entire atmosphere is really discouraging.

I don't even have a chance to get some crucial questions answered by devs. (Mentioning them will get mentions removed, anyway.)
Like whether there REALLY IS a limitation in front templates to use certain valuables available in AdminCP.

Devs please do not reply to this reply since I am unwatching this thread now.

Shiki, place your attention where you want to go and don't look back. I believe you can unwatch a thread even if you started it, if that's what you want to do. It appears you want to clear up your reputation at least in other people's eyes. Not sure that's possible except to grow yourself completely out of your past by working towards your chosen future.

Good Luck.
Thanks. I am ignoring ozzy from now on, alongside with this damned thread.

He or She just overreacting here as a child.
You are nothing. Now get the bloody hell out of here.
1590148685360.webp

Your anger is nothing, too.

Last edited:

Good Luck.

Agreed. Unwatch the thread and ignore the people that you don’t want to interact with.

Are you enjoy seeing this? You people are as disgusting as null site runners.
No, I get enjoyment by helping people here as I always have. Sorry you don’t feel helped.

I don't even have a chance to get some crucial questions answered by devs.
The forums are for community support, not for support from the XF devs, although they do answer questions as they can.

This is all getting completely ridiculous now. ShikiSuen doesn't need to be kicked whilst he/she's down, and the horse is well and truly dead. No need to keep flogging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom