A Fortnite Forum - www.FortniteForum.com

WhoIsDo

registration.png

www.FortniteForum.com

Remember Fortnite? Yeah, it was announced a few years ago and we haven't really seen much of it since. I've been extremely excited for the game, and I was even fortunate enough to snag a key to participate in the closed alpha a month or two ago.

As with my Titanfall forum & Destiny forum, I've launched another fan site dedicated around Fortnite. I really feel that Epic Games has a hit on their hand, and it has the potential to see a lot of success (a la Minecraft) if they support the community. Everything they've done so far definitely leans towards that, so I'm extremely excited to see where it goes.

upload_2015-1-11_21-3-43.webp

The postbit, as you can see above, is pretty bare at the moment. I'll be setting up Steam integration so users can easily find other players (assuming it hits Steam), and a few other social networks in the coming days. I've also replaced the "Like" button with "Bacon" since it's a staple of the game at this point.

The site has been up for awhile, but I'm just now ready to promote it. I've just been letting people organically find it while I work on getting it setup the way that I like it. Doing something a bit funky with the transparency in the background (I normally do this with my dark themes), but I'm open to feedback on it before I create a darker theme to use.

If you're even remotely interested in Fortnite, I'd love for you to check it out & sign up!

Last edited:
Looks nice, and fits with all your other forums haha. Probably just me, but the purple is just very pleasing to the eyes.

Never heard of the game TBH buts its got me interested, will have to sign-up :)

Looks nice, and fits with all your other forums haha. Probably just me, but the purple is just very pleasing to the eyes.

Never heard of the game TBH buts its got me interested, will have to sign-up :)

Haha, thanks! I definitely agree about the purple color. Something just seems to "work" with the color scheme.

Definitely hope to see you sign-up though. Hoping they do another alpha in the coming weeks.

I like the design, and I agree with everyone else, on how the purple seems to "work" with the design and bg, images, stuff like that... But I don't see the niche taking off like a COD site. This is a challenge that you are going to wrestle with, and I think that's what you wanted. A challenge. A commendable thought. Nevermind that you seem to be really interested in the game, it's a noble, commendable thought.

A pity considering how popular the game is now and the fact he had one of (if not the) first Fornite forums besides the official one. Judging on the activity it looks like he abandoned the forum right before Fornite became one of the most popular videogames around.

Yeah it's pretty ironic.. xD I can only hope that the game I have a fansite for will get even remotely close to that level.. (don't we all? :) )

If you look deep enough you will realise it needs an admin too.

The admin gave up on the forum before the game went big. Such a shame.

Definitely a shame as you say if he opened it before it went big then it could have had a chance of being a big Fortnite forums!

Top Bottom