Now, I shall get to the questions:
1. Now I'm in a start-up state for a couple sites and plan on using Xenforo as the 'backbone' of it all using SSO, I understand there isn't bridges for all my needs and I'm completely fine with paying for it, but the question is: would this be a good idea, could it cause any problems or what ever?
The structure I'll be looking for is this:
2. I looked through the demo, I might have overlooked it or something, but does Xenforo have a membership system?
- Where users can purchase 'sed membership
- Their grouping is changed to 'sed membership for x amount of days
- then switches them back to the normal 'members' group (or reoccuring payments?)
3. I was wondering just how customizable Xenforo was in terms of themes/skinning, I have seen tonnes of sites using this software and they do look nice and everything but for me, the navigation can be a pain sometimes, it adds links to pages I (just my opinion wish not to offend) find to be pointless, during the theme/skinning proccess is there a way to eliminate the links I don't want to be showed on my site?
4. When installing add-ons can we just upload a .zip/.gzip etc. through the admin portal (like with SMF) or is the process tiring like IPB's was, needing to play find the file and move it to the directory it belongs to.
Pretty sure that's it for now