1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A "BroganBot" add-on

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Douglas Taylor, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Douglas Taylor

Douglas Taylor Active Member

I have to say that his speed and technical knowledge of XenForo is what sold me on transfering my community from vBulletin to XenForo!

Now if there was a BroganBot plug-in, that would certainly be a valuable commercial product! :)
    Lone Wolf, CapnLuffy, Saeed and 8 others like this.
  2. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

Are you being serious or funny?
  3. Douglas Taylor

I'm saying "thanks for answering my questions" to the XenForo community. I thought that was obvious! :)
    Garamond, Kim and ChemicalKicks like this.
  4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

5. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Jake Bunce - might know how to code this one. :ROFLMAO:
    CapnLuffy, Saeed, M@rc and 3 others like this.
  6. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Have you ever seen the two of them in the same room?
    Saeed likes this.
  7. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Yeh gotta love the community here. Every PM I've sent I actually get a response for. That in itself is truly rare these days.
    erich37 and AzzidReign like this.
  8. Douglas Taylor

The most I got out of vBulletin is a link to a thread that's not even relevant to my question.
  9. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

+1 on both Brogan and Jake Bunce - fast, on target support.
    I so love Jake's creative design work and his code snippets to tweak functions are very reliable.
    Brogan can be a bit godlike but then I suppose he is and his constant flowing of help must make repetitive basic enquiries quite tiresome. We'd forgive our giant taking a break but I don't think he'd forgive himself!
    Also found Fuhrmann very helpful indeed - very kind and patient plus excellent at picking up on needs for add-ons.
    Floris of Xenfans is very good too and he is great at providing those essential missing bits.
    Jaxel's add-ons are very good but I think he's a bit overloaded re support, needs a helper.

There are others but these are the big ones Ive encountered the most.
    Saeed, Floris, Fuhrmann and 2 others like this.
  10. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

11. TheRevTastic

The reason I posted that was due to it being in the actual feature suggestions forum.
  12. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Indeed, the community and the support around here is among the best I have seen to date :)
  13. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I would love my very own BroganBot too!

Sylar likes this.
  14. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Here yah go Kim. I imported it from another post just for you...your very own model.
    Apparently supplies are running low during the holiday season so go pick one up before the shelves are wiped.
  15. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Do you realize that every one of your signature links is broken apart from just your Twitter? Even your "Tumblr Blog" link is broken you don't host yourself.
  16. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! I will order mine today! Not sure it will be as clever as the original though :p
    EQnoble likes this.
  17. TheRevTastic

Yes, to lazy to fix them.
  18. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Research has shown the origins of BroganBot ...

click the image for the details.
    Lone Wolf likes this.