A "BroganBot" add-on

+1 on both Brogan and Jake Bunce - fast, on target support.
I so love Jake's creative design work and his code snippets to tweak functions are very reliable.
Brogan can be a bit godlike but then I suppose he is and his constant flowing of help must make repetitive basic enquiries quite tiresome. We'd forgive our giant taking a break but I don't think he'd forgive himself!
Also found Fuhrmann very helpful indeed - very kind and patient plus excellent at picking up on needs for add-ons.
Floris of Xenfans is very good too and he is great at providing those essential missing bits.
Jaxel's add-ons are very good but I think he's a bit overloaded re support, needs a helper.

There are others but these are the big ones Ive encountered the most.

I have to say that his speed and technical knowledge of XenForo is what sold me on transfering my community from vBulletin to XenForo!

Now if there was a BroganBot plug-in, that would certainly be a valuable commercial product! :)
Indeed, the community and the support around here is among the best I have seen to date :)

The reason I posted that was due to it being in the actual feature suggestions forum.

Do you realize that every one of your signature links is broken apart from just your Twitter? Even your "Tumblr Blog" link is broken you don't host yourself.

Top Bottom