A "Big Board" list for us little people

Last edited:
List is impossible to read. Formatting the numbers appropriately would be a good start.

Also your category headers are all wrong:

50000000 - 10000000 Posts

50 million - 10 million posts?

I presume it should be 2,500,000 posts - 10,000,000 posts.

Good start though (y)

L

Also your category headers are all wrong

Only the first two -- the 2nd one shouldn't be there.

Good start though (y)

It's a work in progress, should be farther along next weekend.

There are a small number (<3%) of sites that have removed the message counts or presented them without using XF's standard CSS class for it, which is what I search for. They're excluded for now.

There are ~3 other sites that I'm having issues with (cURL fails on one, can't get the right message counts on the others). They appear in the DB with < 100K posts so are just dropped from the display.

There are some closing tags appearing at the bottom of your site ;)

And I find the layout a bit boring :O

But good work though, me gusta!

There are some closing tags appearing at the bottom of your site ;)

And I find the layout a bit boring :O

But good work though, me gusta!

Boards in red are XenForo originals as opposed to converts. They've achieved their stature the old-fashioned way in the short time that XenForo has been around.

I should probably note that on the display, along w/ the requisite XenForo trademark notice.

That might be hard to do, as you have no way to know who purchased branding free.

It has nothing to with branding removal..

I am using a registered trademark (XenForo) in the title of the page. I need to add the ™ after "XenForo" and note at the bottom of the display that "XenForo™ is a registered trandemark of ...".

Just on of these little details left to attend to. :)

I reduced what it tries to update each time. I was able to do 10-30 updates/visit when I tested it but it was hanging at 10 tonight. I reduced it to 2.

Over 4,000 (!) people have hit this thread since I posted it. I don't know now many went on to actually look at my page but with those numbers they don't need to update 10 sites per visit.

I also changed it so it won't keep retrying problem sites, the 3 or 4 in the DB w/ "issues". Previously they were always hit because once everything else had been updated for the day, only those were left, each time, every time. Now it will try to update each site no more than once per calendar day.

Top Bottom