[8WR] XenUtiles (Sitemap)

[8WR] XenUtiles (Sitemap) 1.0.2

No permission to download

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

[8wayRun.Com] XenUtiles (Sitemap) - Sitemap and Memberlist Management
With the release of XF1.2 I've decided to comply with a long-requested change to how I do XenUtiles. In the past, I've included all of my admin tools into XenUtiles as a single omnibus package... a lot of people didn't like this. So for the future, I will be separating packages into related features.

This specific package is for the sitemap related features. In addition to the basic sitemap features, I have also decided to include an option to completely disable the members list....

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Cao
jaxel can you check this paket? i become an error, if want install it. sry the error message is in german, so i cant say what is it in english. i think the installer will not find the correct files.

Last edited:
jaxel can you check this paket? i become an error, if want install it. sry the error message is in german, so i cant say what is it in english. i think the installer will not find the correct files.
Try now.

So this removes the Members tab from the navbar, right? Does it get rid of the Notable Members in the quick nav or the domain/forum/members link?

Would appreciate some help! :)

Where does it save the sitemap?

and when I run the cron task manually I get a blank screen with a url like this:

Code:
http://www.mydomain.es/community/admin.php?cron/EWRutiles_Sitemap_rebuild/run&_xfToken=1%2C1375547179%2C91e28cb7088348cbab343104ffa3017c8fd9625d

I've found them now in the data/sitemaps dir :)

One problem when I was trouble shooting I accidently hit non compressed so I have both compress and uncompressed in the directly and i can't delete because the CHMOD is wrong and it's saying I don't have permission to change the chmod? which is a bit bizarre? is that a hosting problem? i can't see it as i can chmod other things within the data directory?

I've submitted the sitemap to google and a bit confused as to the differing results with my old vbseo vb sitemap generator.

vbseo sitemap generator = 107,032 submitted
8wayrun sitemap generator = 9,996 submitted

do I have to submit all 9 "threads_x.xml.gz" files as the vbseo one just has the one and within that it tells google there are more. "sitemap_index.xml.gz" for example

Last edited:
can this run alongside the other sitemap resource here? or will it conflict? or would it be redundant? im not sure if other sitemap resources index the xenmedio plugin.

jaxel, i can´t deinstall the sitemap. can you check the installer, please. it shows me a lot of errors if i want deinstall this addon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom