[8WR] XenUtiles (Sitemap)

[8WR] XenUtiles (Sitemap) 1.0.2

No permission to download
I know there are only options for Google and Bing, but does this work for the other search engines as well? Yahoo, Duck Duck, etc.?
Yahoo is Bing.

Never heard of duck duck. You can submit the sitemap to any search engine you want... the built in stuff is just the auto pings.

*EDIT* just looked into it, DuckDuckGo uses Yahoo/Bing.

Yahoo is Bing.

Never heard of duck duck. You can submit the sitemap to any search engine you want... the built in stuff is just the auto pings.

*EDIT* just looked into it, DuckDuckGo uses Yahoo/Bing.
Neat. Thanks Jaxel. I'm already up to the first page with a few searches now that Google can finally see my damn site.

What happen when 1.4 xenforo will come out? There will be an integrated sitemap generation, will it also work with XenRio and XenMedio

What happen when 1.4 xenforo will come out? There will be an integrated sitemap generation, will it also work with XenRio and XenMedio

The developer would have to update his add ons to make it work with the new sitemap inclusions.

@Jaxel

I just found out in another thread, that the build-in sitemap function of XF1.5x does not include alle pages. I was shocked. I realized in the past couple of yours that the indexing rate of my websites at Google decreased dramatically, but never understood why.

Now I know that XF changed the way how their sitemap is working. They do not register all pages anymore. No wonder.... :mad:

So I need now asap a different sitemap generator for all my XF1.5x sites. Google search engine ranking and indexing is too important to stay with the build in sitemap of XF.

Is this addon still compatible with Xf1.5.24?

And of course please make the same addon for XF2.1x!

Top Bottom