[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
You have to attach a picture called slide.jpg to every news item you wish to show up in the features block.
Actually from the ACP i selected a News Source Forum in there i created a new thread and in there a new post and I attached an image named slide.jpg as suggested in Recent feature block option, I enabled caching of data every 1 min but no slide, nothing happens

I know its probably bit much but is it possible to use prefixes on RecentNews block for filtering? or possibly using Prefixes instead of Categories mechanism?
On our forums we are pulling few RSS feeds and adding Prefixes in order for users to be able to better sort it, there is currently no way in RecentNews block to filter content unless the Categories are set manually (in our case quite some heavy manual lifting).

Does anyone know how to create a block where it displays all the User Upgrades that may be purchased on that particular forum? Will pay for help.

Hello, @Jaxel

We have created an addon for multiple site installations based on one XenForo installation, and implemented support for some xenPorta blocks as it was requested by several users. However the support is not full and especially there are problems with block cache, as your block objects are not extendable using proxy classes as in other classes and models, and we have to filter the output in some later stages. We could fully support your blocks if they could be extended. What we need is just to replace $model = new $template; call with XenForo_Model::create or passing $template through XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass Please consider to include this in further releases of your product.

Thank you!

Has anyone had the problem that even though you have demoted a thread is still shows on the homepage RecentFeatured block?

Requested Recent Features change... you can now select different forum sources than the Recent News block.

Also attached is a second Recent Features block... for people who want to have multiple sliders. If you want a third slider; all you need to do is duplicate the Recent Features 2 block and replace all instances of "eature2" with "eature3" or "eature4", etc...

Attachments

How would I go about making the 'unread' threads in the recent threads block appear bigger?

Such as being one font larger than the read threads.

I don't want the change reflected around the site as it is just the recent threads that I'm having trouble with seeing.

Can someone please attach here the status update block (the xml and the php files) please? I'm asking this because it does not update and i guess the problem is that I install only the xml file without any php

Can someone please attach here the status update block (the xml and the php files) please? I'm asking this because it does not update and i guess the problem is that I install only the xml file without any php
Can't you just re-download the XenPorta package and extract these files yourself?

The problem is that i dont know which files should i use. Only the status updates.xml and status updates.php?

Thanks
If you're running the latest version of XenPorta, just upload all of the files again. If any are missing then this will solve it. You might then want to uninstall the Status Updates block and then install it again just to be sure.

Does anyone have the issue with the "RecentTopics" block not showing the avatars of the last poster in the portal?

Does anyone have the issue with the "RecentTopics" block not showing the avatars of the last poster in the portal?

Yes I have that problem and that is why I came here! All the last posers have default xenforo avatars :/

Top Bottom