[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
You should be using Not Set rather than Never. There are only a few circumstances that Never should be used in. If you are in multiple groups and one of your groups has the Never permission set, it will override the Allow permission you have set in another group.

I'd also suggest you don't have the Customise Portal option set - this is for Front Page customisation of the Portal and I had problems with it previously. If you have customised the Portal via the front page, go there and click on Revert All, then save changes. Then customise the Portal from the ACP.

Martok mate you just saved my time and my nerves. My girlfriend loves you more than me since we will finally go out for a swimming :LOL: ...

A HUGE THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-08-03 12_45_44-sp1950+ _ my2cv.gr - The story of a legend.webp

And a minor issue with a question

In recent Threads the avatar of the last message poster is not shown.

Is there an option for pictures slide show?

Hello, is there a way to change the width of the left part of the portal? I mean I want the left and the right side to have the same width in order to add some new blocks like RecentThread2, RecentThread3 etc... but right now, the right part is wider than the left one and I don't know what to change :/
And what about the possibility to divide the portal in 4 parts?

I've an issue with the RecentFeatures block (xenforo 1.2 / xenporta 1.5.9). I've no rotation for the news.
If you've an idea...

Thanks a lot,

PS: my site : http://weakissyou.com
Thats the least of your problems. Click on page 2 at the bottom as see what happened to the homepage slider. You should get and use the latest version of this block.

Hello, is there a way to change the width of the left part of the portal? I mean I want the left and the right side to have the same width in order to add some new blocks like RecentThread2, RecentThread3 etc... but right now, the right part is wider than the left one and I don't know what to change :/
And what about the possibility to divide the portal in 4 parts?
I've been looking for how to do this for ages. Not currently possible as far as I can see.

Thats the least of your problems. Click on page 2 at the bottom as see what happened to the homepage slider. You should get and use the latest version of this block.

I use the last version of this block. It's the xml include in xenporta 1.5.9.

PS: Thanks for your help, i had not viewed page 2.

@Jaxel :

When trying to move a promoted thread, or a thread that was just demoted, the following error is displayed:
Code:
Undefined index: join
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Model/Post.php at line 16
EWRporta_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/cosmos/public_html/index.php at line 13

I don't know if this is a Bookmarks addon issue or a xenPorta one...

Hey all, using 1.5.9 on xenforo 1.2. It seems that the "Set as Index Controller" box was removed from my options page.
How do I go about making it my index once again?
Thank you for your continued updates. :)

@Jaxel :

When trying to move a promoted thread, or a thread that was just demoted, the following error is displayed:
Code:
Undefined index: join
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Model/Post.php at line 16
EWRporta_Model_Post->getPostsInThread() in Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 26
Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/cosmos/public_html/index.php at line 13

I don't know if this is a Bookmarks addon issue or a xenPorta one...
Here's the error log from the admin console:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: join - library/EWRporta/Model/Post.php:16
Generated By: Cosmo, Today at 5:36 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Post.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/cosmos/pu...', 16, Array)
#1 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(26): EWRporta_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(11)
#2 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove()
#3 /home/cosmos/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/cosmos/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(188) "http://curiouscosmos.com/threads/test.11/move?&_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Ftest.11%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1375565762%2C8949421cfbb3ae6246ef265654c1339408c5d332&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(17) "/threads/test.11/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1375565762,8949421cfbb3ae6246ef265654c1339408c5d332"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

Attached is the new Recent Features block...

After uploading files, and uninstalling old block, and installing new block I got this error: (See below for fix if you get this)

An exception occurred: Undefined index: bullets in /disk2/rentacheat/forums/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentFeatures.php on line 26

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/RecentFeatures.php at line 26
  2. EWRporta_Block_RecentFeatures->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  3. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  4. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
  7. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /disk2/rentacheat/forums/index.php at line 13
Edit:

I got it to work, the XML directory to import from is library\EWRporta\XML
And its SUPER FANTASTIC!

Last edited:
Just updated to xf 1.2 and xenporta 1.5.9 but it now I can't seem to drag blocks around in the default "portal" layout. Also when I view the portal on my iphone everything shows up twice...

Any ideas?

Top Bottom