[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
When I go to portal page the page refreshes itself and gives a blank page after that. This started happening after 1.5.9

i am having a problem which is on RecentNews
before it was possible to exclude some Forms , but now i can't do it .
can someone tell how can i do it

Thanks

XenForo 1.2.0
XenPorta (Portal) 1.5.9

How to set priority "IMG > Attachments" for avatar holder?
By default XenPorta picks first attached picture to be an avatar, not inserted via img tag.

Thanks guys, it works now. But how to change forums/ to forum/ For some reason my forum URL changed to FORUMS, but needs to be FORUM.

Thank you!

Thanks guys, it works now. But how to change forums/ to forum/ For some reason my forum URL changed to FORUMS, but needs to be FORUM.

Thank you!
With the new XF Route Changer, it is not possible to have the forum index and each individual forums to be on different routes. If you wanted to emulate this though, you can do it very easily with htaccess.

Thank you Jaxel, just quickly fixed that with route changer. But why default URL became forums? It's just a part of upgrade and 1.2 version rules? I wasn't able to find where FORUMS path put under XenForo configuration.

Okay, I've just installed XF1.2 and Xenporta 1.5.9, and I've set my route up in my Basic Board Information, so I've got a working portal. Yay!

However, I am getting a "403 Forbidden" error when I click my forums (/forums/) link. I believe this is because the internal Xenporta route changer was dropped. Reading back a number of pages, it sounds like this is a common problem for people who have installed their forum on the root on their site?

(I used to have vbulletin installed in my /forums/ directory, not sure if this is part of the issue. I have redirect scripts in the /forums/showpost.php and forums/showthread.php)

Everything but the Forum Index is working. Is this a known bug, and is there an easy fix? Can I just revert back to 1.5.8a and use the old route changer to get my index back?

Thank you Jaxel, just quickly fixed that with route changer. But why default URL became forums? It's just a part of upgrade and 1.2 version rules? I wasn't able to find where FORUMS path put under XenForo configuration.

fourums is the default route for the index , so when you set the index route to portal/, forums/ become "free"
now, if you want to change any route name, you can use the new Route Filters, you can make members/ be users/ for example

I had to look it up This? So, no I'm not.
It looks like your style problem. Are you style 1.2 ready?

I had this issue twice in 2 different forums. One because of the style is not updated to 1.2, the other is because [bd]widget framework version I had is not 1.2 ready.

It looks like your style problem. Are you style 1.2 ready?

I had this issue twice in 2 different forums. One because of the style is not updated to 1.2, the other is because [bd]widget framework version I had is not 1.2 ready.
Yes, it must be the theme. It's normal on the default theme, thanks.

Would anyone know the template edit to bring this back to normal? It isn't updated yet.

Top Bottom