[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
anyone know why the Facebook Block does not work anymore? I wonder if it has to do with the release of those new enhanced permissions.

How would one go about displaying seperate 150x90 cropped images on the recent news block?
By default, it uses the full size image that was posted in the thread and then resizes it to 150x90 using html/css (This makes page load speed much slower).

Cheers, Ace.

Does it? I thought it used the thumbnail version of the image (whose size is set by your XF options).

It might have changed but that's how it used to work.

Does it? I thought it used the thumbnail version of the image (whose size is set by your XF options).

It might have changed but that's how it used to work.

Right click the image and you can see it uses the full one.

If I could display 150x90 images then I will end up saving nearly 1mb of data bringing my home page down from 1.2mb to 200kb.

Options -> attachments -> thumbnail dimensions

You're right though, I just checked and any non-attachment is just resized from the full version.

Hopefully it can be fixed in an update, Jaxel? Or if somone knows a way around this problem, please post it up and let me/us know.

Cheers, Ace.

Has anyone managed to get Bobans HTML block to work with 1.5+

Ive uploaded it and can see it in the Blocks List, however when I add it to my portal it dosent show up.

I have a problem. I am sure it has happened before now... But before I read through all 19 pages...thought I would post because I have spent 10 hours yesterday trying to figure it out all on my own.
The portal works...
Yesterday I was able to view pictures on my side bar with the XFR user albums.
I have the block installed.... I have uninstalled, reinstalled, the blocks, the portal, user albums...
even started fresh with the portal and none of the blocks installed but the latest pictures block and cannot get the pics to appear. I have ticked and unticked the Enable caching of data several times. This is the only block not working now.... Yesterday when it was working a buddy seen my site and wondered how I got it to appear and told him to simply install the module... Well.... now mine is not working... The user albums seem to be working fine, I even created new fresh albums, uploaded new pics... still will not show on the side bar. I give up. Is this just a glitch??
Is there a work around? Now I will read all 19 pages and search for a solution until I can get some help on this.
Thanks. I am willing to take whatever steps needed as this sort of stuff I find challenging when I should just give up and walk away... but I don't.

The facebook block breaks my home page and creates a horizontal scroll bar. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?

How do you add the recent media and wiki sidebar blocks like on Jaxel's site?
I have the media and wiki addons installed but I can't find the blocks for em.

Top Bottom