[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.4 CHANGELOG

• A check has been put in to reduce queries for unpromoted threads/forums.
  • Added some missing phrases.
  • Some slight style changes to make it work with more skins.
  • RanksTopList: Added this block for XenTorneo users to display a toplist for a selected league.
  • RecentFeatures: Added a brand new slider! This one is MUCH nicer than the old one!
  • RecentNews: Ellipses are now automatically added to prebreaked text; makes things look more professional....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure if its my end but... I got a 500 internal server error when upgrading(using the file from local PC not the path on host) I tried again and got another 500 internal server error. I noticed it did actually update the version # thought. Now when I go to blocks, categories OR layouts and the following happens for all of them. Only the options are showing up, any ideas? thanks

XP.webp

Error for me too. Can't install or upgrade:

Code:
Server Error

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser' does not have a method 'verifyOption'

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    call_user_func_array() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 140
    EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 71
    EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1422
    XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1361
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 86
    EWRporta_Model_Options->updateOption() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 147
    EWRporta_Model_Options->importOptionsXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 231
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 59
    EWRporta_Install::installCode()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/......../.../........../html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

Hi Jaxel,
I am having some problems creating an additional portal page.

I followed the following instructions to create a duplicate portal page called builds:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenporta-user-guide-and-faq.24241/#post-297125
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.7586/page-171#post-293301

I followed the following instructions to create a duplicate recentnews module, called recentnews1:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.7586/page-191#post-307702

Here is the builds layout page URL:
http://motormavens.net/portal/builds/index.php

The builds layout page is setup to load the recentnews1 module, but it appears to be loading the recentnews module, which is the same module featured on the portal page (http://motormavens.net).

Any ideas?

Lastly, when I select the recentnews1 module to appear on the portal...just to test out...it appears to work fine except that the navigation links do not take recentnews1's forum display settings into account.

Error for me too. Can't install or upgrade:

Code:
Server Error

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser' does not have a method 'verifyOption'

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    call_user_func_array() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 140
    EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Options.php at line 71
    EWRporta_DataWriter_Options->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1422
    XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1361
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 86
    EWRporta_Model_Options->updateOption() in EWRporta/Model/Options.php at line 147
    EWRporta_Model_Options->importOptionsXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 231
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXml() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 182
    EWRporta_Model_Blocks->installBlockXmlFromFile() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 59
    EWRporta_Install::installCode()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/......../.../........../html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13

Getting the same thing also.

I've had to uninstall this thing on my big board. Errors out the ARSE! If you have a site with decent traffic, save yourself the headaches and steer clear. I was warned about using Jaxel's products......and I didn't listen.

Not sure if its my end but... I got a 500 internal server error when upgrading(using the file from local PC not the path on host) I tried again and got another 500 internal server error. I noticed it did actually update the version # thought. Now when I go to blocks, categories OR layouts and the following happens for all of them. Only the options are showing up, any ideas? thanks

View attachment 38535
Jaxel,

I tried the new hot fix you uploaded and im still getting the same error. Still getting the 500 internal server error and I still cannot see ANY settings for blocks, categories or layouts. Is there a least a way to revert back that you know of? Basically my portal is stuck as is and I cannot change it

Jaxel,

I tried the new hot fix you uploaded and im still getting the same error. Still getting the 500 internal server error and I still cannot see ANY settings for blocks, categories or layouts. Is there a least a way to revert back that you know of? Basically my portal is stuck as is and I cannot change it
have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? your error seems pretty unique as no one else has reported it.

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? your error seems pretty unique as no one else has reported it.
No I havent tried that yet.

I noticed my error is a little different. I wouldnt put it past my crappy host having a hand in this but I am not sure yet.

If I do the un-install/install will I have any problems you can think of? Keep in mind ive been using XenPortal since day 1 basically so I have a looooooot of history there.

If you think theres no issues with the un-install, let me know and ill try it, thanks.

Top Bottom