[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Jaxel, could you please tell me how I could retrieve more than 50 videos each time? And the tool seems to work only for the first 50 videos (maximum) of a particular channel. Given that a channel has more than 50 videos, it could not show the rest.
YouTube only supports the most recent 50 videos in their API.

I will look into playlist support as an alternative.

Hi Jaxel,

I have emailed you this but I thought it would be better here.

I have updated the premium.php to the latest you provided in an email by simply replacing the old one on my site.

I have added a video 'thereem.mp4' in the /community/data/local folder

I use the command video:thereem.mp4 as per your instructions in the thread HERE

It doesnt seem to work. I get the following error, can you please advise.

MMA Zone - Australia's MMA Community

Server Error

Undefined index: sval1
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 29
  2. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
  3. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ddmmh/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Hi Jaxel,

I have emailed you this but I thought it would be better here.

I have updated the premium.php to the latest you provided in an email by simply replacing the old one on my site.

I have added a video 'thereem.mp4' in the /community/data/local folder

I use the command video:thereem.mp4 as per your instructions in the thread HERE

It doesnt seem to work. I get the following error, can you please advise.

Server Error

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 29
  2. EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
  3. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ddmmh/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

It looks like you're using the old local hoster files... they have been deprecated in favor of the new files. Just go into the services named "local-*" and delete the text in the RegEx section... that will essentially disable that specific file from succeeding a match and it will instead rollover to the new local hosters.

It looks like you're using the old local hoster files... they have been deprecated in favor of the new files. Just go into the services named "local-*" and delete the text in the RegEx section... that will essentially disable that specific file from succeeding a match and it will instead rollover to the new local hosters.
Hi Jaxel,

I tried removing the regular expression and I get the following error. Ive also attached a screenshot of my services if that helps. I seem to have 2 for 'local video'

The following error occurred:

Please enter a value for the required field 'service_regex'.

services.webp

Hi Jaxel,

I tried removing the regular expression and I get the following error. Ive also attached a screenshot of my services if that helps. I seem to have 2 for 'local video'

The following error occurred:

Please enter a value for the required field 'service_regex'.

View attachment 29161
the 4 at the top are the new ones... don't touch them... the "Local" ones, replace the regex with "null".

the 4 at the top are the new ones... don't touch them... the "Local" ones, replace the regex with "null".

Hi Jason,

Did as you instructed but still getting the following error. I have also attached 2 screenshots of where I edited the regex value to null, maybe I did something wrong?

Code:

Server Error

1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 29
2.EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
3.EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
4.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
5.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ddmmh/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

localvideo1.webp

localvideo2.webp

Hi Jason,

Did as you instructed but still getting the following error. I have also attached 2 screenshots of where I edited the regex value to null, maybe I did something wrong?

Code:

Server Error

1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 29
2.EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 179
3.EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
4.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
5.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ddmmh/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

View attachment 29188

View attachment 29189
Did you click the rebuild services button?

Sir, i upgraded from 1.3.8 and am getting the following error:

FixMyStuff.in :: Let's fix and help fix...
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'fixmystuff_forumdb.EWRmedio_playlists' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRmedio/Model/Playlists.php at line 68
  6. EWRmedio_Model_Playlists->getPlaylistByUserID() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media/Media.php at line 44
  7. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Media->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/index.php at line 13

Attachments

• media error.webp
    media error.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 29
Jason,

Any updates? If you dont know how to fix it then please tell me as I would like a refund
Delete the "local-*" files from your XML folder, then click the REBUILD SERVICES button, then change the regex matches to null on those local-* services. It will absolutely work, unless you aren't doing it right.

Same here - although I'm still waiting on jaxel sending me the premium expansion files :)

Delete the "local-*" files from your XML folder, then click the REBUILD SERVICES button, then change the regex matches to null on those local-* services. It will absolutely work, unless you aren't doing it right.
Hi Jaxel,

The problem may be this 'rebuild services' button. I rememer seeing it in previous versions but no in this one? I have full admin permissions for everything so I take its not a permission, but I cannot see it.

I assume its in the top right hand corner of the services page as per instructions on your extra media modules -

Head to "Administrate Media > Services" page on your forum media portal and click the button on the top right that says "Rebuild Services".

services.webp

As you can see from the image above I do not have this option. Any suggestions? thanks

Is there any way to mass-update the thumbnails? Or even do it one at a time?

I had to restore from a database backup and didn't backup the thumbs from data/media/ - Am I out of luck?

I bought this when you released this add-on wayyy back.

INSTALL PROCEDURES:
  1. Purchase package, you will be immediately emailed a download link when your payment has been approved by Paypal.
  2. Extract contents of ZIP file to: library/EWRmedio/XML.
  3. Head to "Administrate Media > Services" page on your forum media portal and click the button on the top right that says "Rebuild Services".
  4. Done!
About a week ago you sent me a new premium.php which I assume is the updated premium module? I replaced the old premium.php with the new one you provided.
I am just guessing here but did you forget to send other files that are required in step 2?? I ONLY received the premium.php from you last week?

I bought this when you released this add-on wayyy back.

About a week ago you sent me a new premium.php which I assume is the updated premium module? I replaced the old premium.php with the new one you provided.

I am just guessing here but did you forget to send other files that are required in step 2?? I ONLY received the premium.php from you last week?

Thats all i got - but it worked fine for me :)

Top Bottom