[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Thats all i got - but it worked fine for me :)
Lucky me lol.

How long have you had the premium for? Ive had mine for a long time so maybe its ok for the newer people

His new modules require new XML files also though, you didnt install these and it worked??

Lucky me lol.

How long have you had the premium for? Ive had mine for a long time so maybe its ok for the newer people

His new modules require new XML files also though, you didnt install these and it worked??

Ive had premium for ages - i only needed the vimeo xml and yes it worked perfectly.

I bought this when you released this add-on wayyy back.

About a week ago you sent me a new premium.php which I assume is the updated premium module? I replaced the old premium.php with the new one you provided.
I am just guessing here but did you forget to send other files that are required in step 2?? I ONLY received the premium.php from you last week?
Read the BOLD text in the instructions you quoted... Premium.php goes in the XML folder now, now the Models folder. This was done to make it easier to install, because you only have to deal with one folder now.

Read the BOLD text in the instructions you quoted... Premium.php goes in the XML folder now, now the Models folder. This was done to make it easier to install, because you only have to deal with one folder now.
Thanks. I thought there may be other files, I wasnt sure.

I am able to see the 'rebuild services' button now. I had ALL of the premium modules for some reason(I believe you released this in a previous version by accident)

from the XML folder I have removed everything except for youtube.xml and premium.php

When I go to rebuild the services I am not sure what is meant to happen? Nothing changes, all the services(including the ones I didnt buy) are still in services. The 'null' entry that I put for the local XML is still there, was rebuild services meant to remove this?

Not sure what I am meant to be seeing? Ive tried what you said but nothing changes, same error when I try to encode a video.

For the auto-creation, is there a way to make it so users can't post in the auto-creation forum manually, but still let the auto-creation from XenMedio work? As far as I can tell it uses their permission settings and I'm unable to do this. Basically, I just want a forum for auto-created threads from XenMedio and to not allow any manual threads on there from standard users.

Hope you can help, thanks.

No one has helped me out with the recent videos block issue that happened after upgrading to the latest version of this plugin. Can someone please help me fix this? It looks awful!

Thanks!

Screen shot 2012-05-14 at 4.36.38 PM.webp

I love this mod! So much better than the VB version!! - But is there a way for when it creates a Thread with the video and when people comment that it also comments on the video within the media page as well?

Because were going to get two different sections for video comments....anyway around this?

The whole idea of posting a Thread with the video (auto checked) is so that it notifies our members in the WHATS NEW section.

Or is there already a way to put a comment inside the whats new section without creating a thread!?

thx!

If I recall, there is an option to start a thread and make the 'thread' route to the actual media page where the people you designate can add comments.

But, I don't remember an option for both.

If I recall, there is an option to start a thread and make the 'thread' route to the actual media page where the people you designate can add comments.

But, I don't remember an option for both.
Thanks do you also know how to have a video show up inside the Xenportal's Slider?

How do I select a subforum when submitting a video for the auto-thread function?

I remember this feature being in the old versions. I don't see it in the options for the latest versions.

Top Bottom