[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Any way to get this add on to do something like this? Show the category in the corner over the video preview image... only show the description under the thumbnail, not the user that uploaded it or the date? Create a box behind the description that would match a color on your style? This would look waaaaaaay more clean.

Thanks!

Screen shot 2012-03-06 at 6.07.06 PM.webp

I like that suggestion ... and, make sure those category names linked to the category page, of course :)

Is there a way to make the playlists automatically play and move to the next song after it's done?

^^^That's what's up.

My Gametrailers xml ain't working anymore btw. I think they changed their service.

^^^That's what's up.

My Gametrailers xml ain't working anymore btw. I think they changed their service.
I'll have it fixed for the next version... I changed the regular expressions a bit in the upcoming version; just waiting for the paypal processor here for paid mods to go live.

Jaxel i have a bug about this mode at auto create thread option. My auto created threads display as bbcode style only. When click "edit thread" and then save again it fixes temporary. Bug is continue when re-enter the thread. You can look at http://www.fikircephesi.com/threads/media-evrimi-savunuyorum.4516/#axzz1pqZ4t4md Would you help me?

View attachment 27362
Sab, do you also have the ParseHTML addon installed as well...if so it is a commonly known bug but unfortunately Jaxel won't start a dialogue with that addon developer to resolve the issue between the two of them for all those people who are experiencing the same issue.

The only option is to turn off the auto thread creation in this mod, or not use either one of the two mods

Thank You ibaker. I have one more problem about this. When users write a medio comment under the video a thread reply automaticly added to thread, but not the opposite. It doesn't appear a video comment, when i post a reply. How can i fix this?

I just recently enabled the post to forum function and I am getting this error

Argument 4 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::markThreadRead() must be an array, integer given, called in /home/brothe8/public_html/forum/library/EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php on line 30 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1653
XenForo_Model_Thread->markThreadRead() in EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php at line 30
EWRmedio_Model_Threads->buildThread() in EWRmedio/Model/Media.php at line 187
EWRmedio_Model_Media->updateMedia() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 174
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->_inputSubmit() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 137
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/brothe8/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

The video posts and s does the forum post -

Sab, do you also have the ParseHTML addon installed as well...if so it is a commonly known bug but unfortunately Jaxel won't start a dialogue with that addon developer to resolve the issue between the two of them for all those people who are experiencing the same issue.

The only option is to turn off the auto thread creation in this mod, or not use either one of the two mods
I wont start a dialogue because the issue has nothing to do with this mod. There is no parsing of HTML going on in XenMedio for media threads... its just a simple BBCode. If the ParseHTML mod is breaking normal BBCode, then its a problem with that mod. Not this one and there is nothing I can due to fix it.

I just recently enabled the post to forum function and I am getting this error

Argument 4 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::markThreadRead() must be an array, integer given, called in /home/brothe8/public_html/forum/library/EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php on line 30 and defined

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1653
XenForo_Model_Thread->markThreadRead() in EWRmedio/Model/Threads.php at line 30
EWRmedio_Model_Threads->buildThread() in EWRmedio/Model/Media.php at line 187
EWRmedio_Model_Media->updateMedia() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 174
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->_inputSubmit() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 137
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/brothe8/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

The video posts and s does the forum post -
Upgrade XenForo.

There is a bug. Moderator and admin have all rights, but there are no "remove" or "edit" buttons in comments area under the video. The post "data" is also disappeared, and dates of all old comments too. How to return a "date" area to the comments and add "delete" and "edit" buttons for administrator and moderators?

Hiya Jaxel,

Just a quick question - is there anything "planned" in the future to allow bulk uploading or work with Pics at all? Love what you have done, however it seems a shame to just have the "media" limited to videos.

Cheers
Paul

Hiya Jaxel,

Just a quick question - is there anything "planned" in the future to allow bulk uploading or work with Pics at all? Love what you have done, however it seems a shame to just have the "media" limited to videos.

Cheers
Paul

untitled-2-png.27278

I'll be donating again for that addition.

Also, if there's any way to do a cron entry so it will do that import every night instead of manually.. extra $50.

Top Bottom