[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Who knows who is right or who is wrong between both mods...i would have thought that as other people are having the same problem with your mod and the other mod not working together, common courtesy could be a dialogue between the two of you to help each other out which would then help out ALL XF users that would like to use your mod as well as the other one...we are either a "Community" working together for the betterment of XF or out for our own selves?

What are you settings in media/service/audio-mp3/edit in the giant text field on the bottom?

<script type="text/javascript">
$.getScript("{scriptjs}/jwplayer.js", function () {
jwplayer("embed_player").setup({
flashplayer: "{scriptjs}/player.swf",
file: "{external}/{serviceVAL}",
skin: "{scriptjs}/audio.xml",
autostart: "{apTF}",
width: "{w}",
height: "{h}",
plugins: "revolt-1",
'controlbar.position': "bottom"
});
});
</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
$.getScript("{scriptjs}/jwplayer.js", function () {
jwplayer("embed_player").setup({
flashplayer: "{scriptjs}/player.swf",
file: "{external}/{serviceVAL}",
skin: "{scriptjs}/audio.xml",
autostart: "{apTF}",
width: "{w}",
height: "{h}",
plugins: "revolt-1",
'controlbar.position': "bottom"
});
});
</script>
That should work... you have a link to an example?

Hey Jaxel,

are you (anyone?) able to give any input on post #25? I also wanted to ask, can I change the size of the video thumbs? They are showing at 300px wide, wider than I want.

Thanks.

Hugh

is there any way to subscribe to a youtube channel feed & have Xenmedio auto add videos when the feed gets updated?

Ahh... I see the issue... I've updated a lot of the default XML files... but forgot to include them in the most recent package... i will upload a new version tomorrow.

Thanks very much Jaxel that fixed the issue for me - thanks for your help :)

Jaxel,

I have to say, I am really disappointed.

I wrote and asked about buying your product, and had a reply within an hour or two. Right after buying I wrote a post, #25, and asked a couple of questions. That was a full week ago, and since my post you have posted here I believe 5 times. Unfortunately, none of those even touched on my questions.

I posted again yesterday, and you have made two posts since that point - again, seems like I am invisible.

If you have no time, no inclination, the questions are dumb, whatever - just tell me that. But sitting around waiting to do something for an entire week with a just bought product is extremely frustrating.

No support available - I can live with that, but at least tell me.

Hugh

Jaxel,

I have to say, I am really disappointed.

I wrote and asked about buying your product, and had a reply within an hour or two. Right after buying I wrote a post, #25, and asked a couple of questions. That was a full week ago, and since my post you have posted here I believe 5 times. Unfortunately, none of those even touched on my questions.

I posted again yesterday, and you have made two posts since that point - again, seems like I am invisible.

If you have no time, no inclination, the questions are dumb, whatever - just tell me that. But sitting around waiting to do something for an entire week with a just bought product is extremely frustrating.

No support available - I can live with that, but at least tell me.

Hugh
+1

The next version of this mod will make some significant changes to the hoster file system:

YouTube   Edit   8WayRun.Com   Soulcalibur.webp

As you can see in the red circle, the idea behind this change is to give support to video services that have different types of URLs such as youtube. I'm hoping the XenForo resource manager will have a payment system finished so that I can add new versions of existing premium services without having to email all the changes to previous buyers.

This had been working flawlessly...until I get the error below. So I did the upgrade to the latest ver. Now I get the same error, PLUS if you look at all my older uploads all the links are broken now... so its worse than it was in the beginning. Whats going on? Have not had any new addons to trigger this issue.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iconv_get_encoding() in /home/zlregist/public_html/library/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php on line 520
http://www.zl1registry.org/index.php?media/

completely uninstalled, installed the new addon...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iconv_get_encoding() in /home/zlregist/public_html/library/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php on line 520

Top Bottom