[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Thank you for the fanastic add-on, Jaxel....

It is a very creative piece of coding work.

Two quick questions:

1) If we wanted to change the name of the tab to something other than "Media" ("Videos," for example), would that be in a template file?

2) Also, in posted Media threads, how would we change the thread title prefix from "Media" to "Videos"

Thank you again for your great work.

Thank you for the fanastic add-on, Jaxel....

It is a very creative piece of coding work.

Two quick questions:

1) If we wanted to change the name of the tab to something other than "Media" ("Videos," for example), would that be in a template file?

2) Also, in posted Media threads, how would we change the thread title prefix from "Media" to "Videos"

Thank you again for your great work.
have a look to the phrases beginning with EWRAtendo.

I just checked again for "ewrmedio" phrases, and "medio" phrases, and although I found several phrases, I did not see which one controlled the "Media" phrase in both the Media tab and Thread subject prefix.

I imagine that there is an easy way to accomplish this.

Lol... looks like I accidentally included the ENTIRE premium suite in the previous upload. If you downloaded it, lucky you... its gone now. If you appreciate this mod and end up using the premium features, please donate.

Hi Jaxel....

I was planning on purchasing some items/add-ons from you, so I will do my share to help pay for you time.

Do you mean that the 1.38 is the premium version? Or 1.37?

I'm using 1.38 right now.

Lol... looks like I accidentally included the ENTIRE premium suite in the previous upload. If you downloaded it, lucky you... its gone now. If you appreciate this mod and end up using the premium features, please donate.

Hi Everyone,

Aside from being able to include videos from other sources other than Youtube, what is the difference between the basic version and the "Premium" version?

I didn't understand the difference from the Add-on description.

Thanks

Hi jaxel
Before I had a premium vimeo.
The moment any vimeo when I try to insert>> Error:
Media URL did not retrieve valid data.
Waiting for your help.
Thanks

( bad translation :( )

Vimeo changed their API this week to their new Version 2 API... so the Vimeo hoster service has to be updated.

Edit your vimeo service data... change data feed url to:
Code:
http://vimeo.com/api/v2/video/{serviceVAL}.json
Change description to:
Code:
str_replace('<br />', '', $json['description'])

When adding a locally hosted mp3 when i go to the player page I'm not getting the options to play the file - I'm using 1.3.8

Here's a screengrab
Screen Shot 2012-02-01 at 18.45.54.webp

Top Bottom