[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
@Jaxel I'd really like to see this work properly in a responsive layout. To be honest, it mostly works fine, however the event pages themselves have really big display issues on a slimmer, responsive page. It really should not be too much effort to fix this because other than the event page, little is wrong from what i see.

Also Jaxel.... Some of my events last for x and a half hours. It's not possible to add them that way - any chance provision can be made for that in the future?

@raybees .... or you could have widget framework function on the homepage and include it that way :) Support for the framework is included.

btw guys.... if you look into the code and css, its really easy to make this work responsively for upcoming events and also listings :)

Hi,

Is there a way to offer a iCal feed for events in the Calander?
So members can add to mobiles etc to remind them.

When an event is created the user can select which forum to post the event in using "create event thread" then selecting a drop down, if this is not used is there anyway to edit this as when i edit the thread this option is not there?

I have this installed, it's very nice, but i can't find how to delete, move or edit an event that someone has posted.

How do i do this?

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes, I have all permissions for my usergroup (administrative):

events.webp

Other user groups I have as secondary have either allow or not set.

I have used analyse permissions on this and the global result for moderate events is "yes"

Yes, found it. Ausrider sent me a PC with the solution.

I was looking at a list of events on one day, which had no apparent edit. But then once you click into the event then the edit button is there.

Funny, our whole moderation team was caught out by this.

Can anyone, please help still having this problem:

When an event is created the user can select which forum to post the event in using "create event thread" then selecting a drop down, if this is not used is there anyway to edit this as when i edit the thread this option is not there?

Top Bottom