[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
Add-on works great on 1.3 Final. However on the mobile there are some issues. The Google Map alignment is a bit off.

Also in portrait mode the calender doesn't fit. All is well in landscape.

Would really appreciate what @Lurch suggested, a guest or 2 to the RSVP section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-11-12-02-16.webp
    Screenshot_2014-03-11-12-02-16.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2014-03-11-12-02-40.webp
    Screenshot_2014-03-11-12-02-40.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_2014-03-11-12-02-44.webp
    Screenshot_2014-03-11-12-02-44.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2014-03-11-12-02-55.webp
    Screenshot_2014-03-11-12-02-55.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 38
Is it possible to edit some of the information required when submitting an event? Like I need for the required information to be : Venue, address, start date - time - duration. However, I'd like for the time zone option to be viewable in the USERS time zone. So if I set it for 7pm EST and someone in CST looks at it, it would show 6pm EST -- the appropriate time for the users time zone. Adding another section would be great as well, for example we're a roleplaying / gaming community. So allowing the person creating the event to select what type of event (beyond Venue) would be great.

I'd also like to be able to set a limit of people who can RSVP.

Dunno if any of this is possible or not but it'd be great to find out. :)

@Jaxel Is there any chance we could see a discussion feature added for each event made? A place where people can discuss the event or comment? More of a dialogue setting like a thread and post situation? (Except without having to create both the thread and event, something merged together)

Otherwise, I really like this addon! Thank you for making it! :)

Corey

Is there a way to force an entry in a forum. I keep getting events posted that are not tied to a forum so discussion on the event isn't taking place.

Thanks

/admin.php?options/list/EWRatendo

Select your event forums, then tick 'override top control' beside each.

I have an issue on the "Monthly View". All my events are weekly: starts on Monday at 00:00 and lasts one week (168 hours). When I click on "X Events" on Tuesday or later in the last week on the month, the events in the pop-up are empty:

View attachment 46282

I think the problem is when XenAtendo move from one month to another, because it only happens in the last week of every month...

I have the same problem and I can not find its solution
Help me pls

Request Feature Mod Log
Log Event Moderation actions in ACP (/admin.php?logs/moderator).
So i can see who and how my moderators are moderating events.

Request Feature Watch Events
Users can optionally watch Events calendar (button on /events pages) to get notifications by mail or alert if new events are posted. (in case not all events are creating a new thread = forum watch would be enough)
So the users can't pass any event (some users don't look often into events calendar or my events forum) = more participants to events.

Is there a way to set default values when a user creates an event?

For instance I want to set the start time to be 7pm and the "Enable RSVP System" to be unchecked but with "Create Event Thread" automatically checked.

Hi All,

Not sure where else to post this , after a fix from the developer.. see pic.. Calendar is not scaling as it should on mobiles.

calendar.webp

Is there any way to have multiple calendars with this addon? I want to have a few forums, each for a different group, and have each one have its own calendar.

Hello there, is there any way to have preferences for groups put on this plugin so it can display private events yet? I would love to know someone who can write a small add on to make this happen...

Top Bottom