[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
Hi Jaxel,

Thanks for your work on XenAtendo. It is a great & useful addon.

One question has been addressed several times on the old topic but no official answer has been given :
Events created in a private forum (private node) appear to guests and regular registered members in calendar view, next to other events created in a public forum.

Is this by design ?

Thank you ;)

MODM

I was fixing with music and suddenly my page shut down i dont know what to do know first it worked but suddenly this happend what can i do thw forum is down and i dont have a clue what to do :S
I disabled all adons didnt help eather.

I got this error in my browser
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'EWRatendo_ModerationQueueHandler_Event' not found in /storage/content/72/144172/northland-gaming.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218

I was fixing with music and suddenly my page shut down i dont know what to do know first it worked but suddenly this happend what can i do thw forum is down and i dont have a clue what to do :S
I disabled all adons didnt help eather.

I got this error in my browser
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'EWRatendo_ModerationQueueHandler_Event' not found in /storage/content/72/144172/northland-gaming.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php on line 218

Do you have XenAtendo installed?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenatendo-events.99/

The error refers to that addon. If you have it installed then try upgrading to the latest version. Or uninstall it if you don't want that addon anymore.

If XenAtendo is no longer installed and this error remains then the addon might not have uninstalled itself properly. In that situation it is possible to manually remove the leftover content type from the database. If it comes to this then I can look in your database and fix things up for you. But you will need to give me FTP access to your server. I did this for Ranger375 last month:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/forum-down.27447/

Do you have XenAtendo installed?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenatendo-events.99/

The error refers to that addon. If you have it installed then try upgrading to the latest version. Or uninstall it if you don't want that addon anymore.

If XenAtendo is no longer installed and this error remains then the addon might not have uninstalled itself properly. In that situation it is possible to manually remove the leftover content type from the database. If it comes to this then I can look in your database and fix things up for you. But you will need to give me FTP access to your server. I did this for Ranger375 last month:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/forum-down.27447/
I had a old version installed but i removed it and efter i removed it i installed Xen Medio in this happend i would appreciate that alot if you helped me i send you a pm with login thank you.
They are uninstalled know i only have xenport installed.

Hi, i´ll try to ask again. Is it possible to change the birthdays to an other entry, like wedding-date? I´ve a personal userfield at the registration-process called wedding-date. How hard wood it be, to implement this to the events-calendar?
Thanks for any answer and greetings, Peter:)

If only this could import events from vB's calendar.... I got excited for a second.

Fabulous mod jaxel - perfect for me but lacks the import ability. Would you please consider adding one? I'm on 3.8.x branch.

Pretty please? I have hundreds of events.

Also, in a future version do you think we can list event url and stream url as seperate items instead of having to bodge the stream url to act as an event url?

I would like the ability to set a custom thumbnail for the event instead of using the posters avatar.

Thank you.

This add-on looks great, however I do have some suggestions:
  • Event Info. As in textarea field for the meat and potato details, beyond name, time and place.
  • Event URL. Streaming events is rarely used, but a URL to the actual event would be huge. It looks like there might be a work around for this though.
  • Categories. This could be handled using a prefix option in the event name field, and allow users to sort accordingly and we could also tag our official events too.
  • Invite. Ability to do just that.
I'm just going by the images posted with the add-on though. We have thousands of 3rd party events submitted to our site annually. The above would make this add-on an instant install for us. Hell, I'd pay to help make all of this happen! ;)

Yeah, just change the phrase like I did. ;)
From "Stream URL" to "Link" or similar.

View attachment 27366
That's exactly what I have done. I don't even know what a "stream URL" is, to be honest! I just use the field to allow my users to link to any website applicable to the event. :)

Is there any way to get Upcoming Events to display in a sidebar widget using [bd] Widget Framework? I would really love that, if anyone can help me out. :D

Are the event times/dates still supposed to change based on the user's timezone they have set in their preferences? I can't seem to get it to work like that. It simply shows the event time that it was originally set as to everyone regardless of their timezone preferences.

First of all I want to thank you for a great add-on.

I noticed a little visual problem with the calendar when showing notices at the same time (see picture):

calendar view.webp

What I would like to do is to lower the form to the right to make some more space to the notices above. How can I accomplish this?

Top Bottom