[8WR] XenAtendo (Events)

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0b

No permission to download
I believe I have fixed the calendar issues where events would show up on days they are not supposed to be on: http://8wayrun.com/events/weekly

If you guys see any errors, please let me know... If it works, I will release these fixes in the next version.

Thnaks for this wonderfull add on.
I get some errors.
When i click on arhive i get this one
Code:
    Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 32:

31:        ';
    32: foreach ($events AS $event)
    33: {

Thnaks for this wonderfull add on.
I get some errors.
When i click on arhive i get this one
Code:
    Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 32:

31:        ';
    32: foreach ($events AS $event)
    33: {
That happens when you're testing the Mod in a localhost environment. Live it doesn't.

Its in a live enviroment ;)
Oh I see.
Curiously mine under localhost now is fine. It used to crash out on earlier versions. Current version it's ok.

Erm, not sure then. Unless anyone else has an idea, other than the "uninstall / reinstall" angle.
• Uninstall / reinstall, worth a shot?
• Clashing with other mods? Process of elimination, that kinda thing.

How do I get the Event Calender to show up in the Forum list, if I add it to the forum list with a xen:include all I get is "Event For" and then it has the M-F days but that's it

Hi Jaxel,
thanks at first for this great addon and sorry for my (german-) english;)
My question: Is it possible to catch a custom userfield to show in the calendar? I have a wedding-planning-forum and want my users to tell us about their wedding-date on registration.
Then i want to display this date in the calendar (like birthdays?). Would that be possible? Maybe with some help from Paypal?
Thank you and greetings from Frankfurt,
Peter

1) You now have to define stream in the options (other wise it wont save). I've never needed to use this before (my user have previously just been using that field for a URL link)
2) if 2 or more events have the same date and time, only one of them shows up on the "upandcoming" area

You can solve (2) by updating EWRatendo_Model_Upcoming

the issue is here, line 15 and 26=>
", 'event_strtime', XenForo_Application::$time);

Your using event_strtime as the key , if you used "event_id" this issue goes away and you can see mulitple Upcoming event, even if they have the same time

Thank you for this addon - everything is working great and has been. Today I installed a new style and when looking at the calendar the colors are a bit off. I have attached a screenshot - could you please suggest how to get it to incorporate the style better.

Thank you

Attachments

• calendar.webp
    calendar.webp
    55 KB · Views: 35
Is there anyway I can create an event but not start a thread but a a later date edit the event to start a thread too, there doesn't seem this option, the start thread option disappears when you edit?

1) You now have to define stream in the options (other wise it wont save). I've never needed to use this before (my user have previously just been using that field for a URL link)

I'm having this issue and I'm not sure what to type in to satisfy it, which means I can't edit the settings. Any ideas?

I would also like to request half hour or quarter past the hour blocks. Or perhaps a text entry box could be inserted next to the drop down hour box where you can specify how many minutes past the hour the event will begin?

Also, is it possible to change the 'Enable RSVP System' and 'Create Event Thread:' option when creating an event so that they have a check mark by default?

Top Bottom