[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO

[8WR] XenAtendo (Events) PRO [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Too bad you didn't fix the week days. A week starts Sunday, not Monday. And it's too bad you don't plan on an import from the older version as that would have been a BIG plus for many who have events planned for the rest of this year and repeats into next.

This is awesome. Thanks!
My community also schedules a lot of game nights, any chance in adding options for online events? Also changing event times to local time zones?

Edit: Never mind. I must be blind. Just saw the adjusted times. Great add-on!

Last edited:
This is awesome. Thanks!
My community also schedules a lot of game nights, any chance in adding options for online events? Also changing event times to local time zones?

Edit: Never mind. I must be blind. Just saw the adjusted times. Great add-on!
Yep... mousing over any time on an event page will adjust the time for the reader's timezone.

I have the branding removed version of XenPorta1 that I don't use anymore. Do I need to make a fresh purchase?

With user selection of admin specified nodes? And ACP config to make selection mandatory?
Hmm... at the moment, there is no way to make selection mandatory... though I can add that in a future version.

@Jaxel I have a Dutch forum and i translated almost everything to Dutch but i cant find any phrase for the day displayed when creating an topic.
The 24 clock is not automatically displayed (i use the 24 Hour Clock option in the options)
upload_2015-9-5_12-51-32.webp

having a problem with this -- the phrase is showing instead of the phrase text in the breadcrumbs and tabs (see attached)

crumb.webp

Top Bottom