• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jaxel,

Chatusers module for XenHabla crashes the portal. Whenever I enable it I get 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.'

What does the Can promote thread do on XenPorta? I'm not seeing anything after I apply the permission

What does the Can promote thread do on XenPorta? I'm not seeing anything after I apply the permission
User/Mods or Admins who have this permission can promote very intersting or good postings from everywhere in the threads to the portal page.

Jaxel could you please add this to the module RecentThreads - I will give a donation of $50+ (I promise) if you do this, Please :)

On the RecentNews module you have it so you can select the forums "recentnews_forum" to fetch content - Could you please do the same for the RecentThreads module?

So I can select forum numbers 2-14 for RecentThreads and just forum number 1 for RecentNews?

c9c08af7ccfbb21cdfc54012ceffe34f.jpg

Jaxel could you please add this to the module RecentThreads - I will give a donation of $50+ (I promise) if you do this, Please :)
I think it's hard to trust you as you seem to be overselling the trust thing with your gravatar.
IMO.
:) /jk

In my community only - RecentNews, RecentThreads, SharePage, OnlineUsers, StatusUpdates, BoarTotal, Facebook and Twitter are working.

When I enable other it shows following error

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

and in the portal page RecentThread also shows hidden forum's thread titles.

Any idea how to fix this all.

Thanks

In my community only - RecentNews, RecentThreads, SharePage, OnlineUsers, StatusUpdates, BoarTotal, Facebook and Twitter are working.

When I enable other it shows following error

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

and in the portal page RecentThread also shows hidden forum's thread titles.

Any idea how to fix this all.

Thanks

What specific module are you having troubles enabling? Several of the other modules have interdependcies on other add-ons. For example, to use the Wiki module you need to have XenWiki installed.

Attached is the current version of RecentThreads.php I am using on my forums.
[fix for private forum in recent threads issue attached]
quoting this since, for whatever reason, the fix to a critical error is buried on page 40-something.

I have a problem with the recent threads order Jaxel. After upgrading to XenForo 1.0.0 and XenPorta today newly sent thread are randomly ordered in the recent thread list. Some appear in the middle of the page and some at the bottom. Normally when new threads are created they appear on the top of the list. One member also is experiencing the same problem. I've checked the forum clock or looked for a setting that might triggered this but couldn't find anything releated to my settings.

I have a problem with the recent threads order Jaxel. After upgrading to XenForo 1.0.0 and XenPorta today newly sent thread are randomly ordered in the recent thread list. Some appear in the middle of the page and some at the bottom. Normally when new threads are created they appear on the top of the list. One member also is experiencing the same problem. I've checked the forum clock or looked for a setting that might triggered this but couldn't find anything releated to my settings.

Hi see here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.7586/page-47#post-175952

There is a new .php file which will correct this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom