• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been covered before but I can't find it, been searching all over.

Trying to get the portal like it is on 8WR where there isn't any white background in the mainContent area, or any shadow border around it. Anyone have any tips to achieve this?

I'm sure this has been covered before but I can't find it, been searching all done.

Trying to get the portal like it is on 8WR where there isn't any white background in the mainContent area, or any shadow border around it. Anyone have any tips to achieve this?
1. ACP > Options > XenPorta > check the box Break Out of Context Container

That takes care of the background. I don't know about the shadow border.

That took care of both problems after i enabled the option in flexile to be compatible with 8WR mods.

Thanks peggy!

I was wondering, I thought I saw something about a "Promote Thread" some where in this discussion, does that take a thread from any forum and stick it out on the home page? If so where can I find the promote thread button at?

Thanks

I was wondering, I thought I saw something about a "Promote Thread" some where in this discussion, does that take a thread from any forum and stick it out on the home page? If so where can I find the promote thread button at?

Thanks
in the top of any thread but you'll have enable this option from the group permission

I still have issues configuring the RecentNews module properly. Due to the number of usergroups we have, the buttons to save changes are not visible on my screen. Scrolling the screen has no effect, as for some reason the pop-up window with the options on it has been made to stick, so it does not move.

That makes the date beside it massive too though, can i make just the title bigger?
I *think* you would need to go into the template, wrap the particular element you are trying to change in a DIV, then you can add CSS specific to that element. Sorry, my kung fu is weak in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom