• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ masterchief, just as a suggestion. It would be nice if you could add your replys, after your own posts, in one ;) Thanks

I think it might be the master .. has it open the other day .. dnon't normally do that

@ masterchief, just as a suggestion. It would be nice if you could add your replys, after your own posts, in one ;) Thanks
I get excited a lot when I don't understand .. oh well.. sorry

I found the problem.

It was not XenPorta ... I had not upgraded to latest version of XenCarta. that is why I did not have latest version of EWRcarta.css. works great now. whew!!! so you see I was somewhat disoriented when everybody was telling me to revert templates.... LOL

all in all, good learning experience. thanx everybody.

when I try to update it or delete it, I get this error:

Sans-titre-1.webp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other problem, when i try to delete a module, there are a refresh page and no changes, module always install.

Kier did mention that the add-ons that relied on the search function would break. This should be a simple syntax fix.

Well, that's kinda to be expected with the change to the Search interface that Kier pointed out in the stable release announcement. :)

Very excited to see the next release of XenPorta!

:rolleyes: I still use XenPorta ver 1.2.6 and I have NO probls after upgrading from RC3: everything seems working ok.:rolleyes:

UPDATE: Uninstalled, reinstalled ver 1.2.8 and the problem still exists:

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/XenForo/Model/Search.php:235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom