• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if there is a quick way to fix the issue with the navigation area when on the portal homepage.

This is what it looks like foe me on home/portal page:
nav1.JPG

I want it to show like the forum page does:
nav2.JPG

Do I need sub pages for the portal to make it look proper?

Thanks Jaxel

Missing code for Portal location: (Add to portal.php)

PHP:
    public static function getSessionActivityDetailsForList(array $activities) {
        $results = array();

foreach ($activities as $key => $activity) {
            $desc = false;

$desc = array(
                ' Viewing ',
                'Portal',
                'portal/',
                false
            );

$results[$key] = $desc;
        }

return $results;
    }

I was trying to move the "Promote Thread" link to the thread tools dropdown. adding

Code:
                           <xen:if is="{$canPromote}">
                                <li><a href="{xen:link 'threads/promote-confirm', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="false">{xen:phrase promote_thread}</a></li>
                            </xen:if>
under
Code:
                            <xen:if is="{$deletedPosts}">
                                <li><a href="{xen:link threads/show-posts, $thread, 'page={$page}'}" class="MessageLoader" data-messageSelector="#messageList .message.deleted.placeholder">{xen:phrase show_deleted_posts}</a></li>
                            </xen:if>
in thread_view was easy enough BUT it's not seeing $canPromote. I've been digging thru code & trying different things (short of file edits) with no luck. :( i thought for sure this was one I could have handled.

I choose the option to set home to mydomain.com and forums to mydomain.com/forum. That works fine, except in the breadcrumb. When you click "home", the breadcrumb shows " home > home ".

When deleting multiple threads while having xenporta 1.2.7 active gives me the following error.

Server Error

in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. in_array() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 55
  3. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->deletePromotion() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 25
  4. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 700
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 113
  7. XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread->deleteThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 44
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lager/wwwroot/index.php at line 17

post 456 from jaxel

I choose the option to set home to mydomain.com and forums to mydomain.com/forum. That works fine, except in the breadcrumb. When you click "home", the breadcrumb shows " home > home ".

admincp / Options > Basic Board Information > Home Page URL... delete everything

When deleting multiple threads while having xenporta 1.2.7 active gives me the following error.

Server Error

in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. in_array() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 55
  3. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->deletePromotion() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 25
  4. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 700
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 113
  7. XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread->deleteThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php at line 44
  8. XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lager/wwwroot/index.php at line 17
I didnt TRY to fix this bug in 1.2.8... but I can't produce this error. So maybe I fixed it?

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.2.8 CHANGELOG
  • getBypass method has been added for module blocks. If you have a getBypass method, it will be run everytime a page is loaded, completely bypassing any cache settings. With this feature, you can now cache "RecentThreads"; it will store available threads into the cache, and then the bypass will sort the viewing permissions on page load.
  • Route controller has been completely rebuilt in order to sort out Session Activity.
  • Module block for XenHabla "Who's Chatting", if you are using the GeekShed IRC Network.
  • Module block for Twitter has been added...
  • Promote Thread button has been moved out of the controller and into a listener.
  • Erroneous template fixes and changes.

I don't know why, but for some reason some threads just don't show up. I have it set to show 3 threads but sometimes it shows only 2, 1 or even none.... Go figure.
It meas you dont have permission to view the other threads, so it has hidden them.

Nah... Sometimes newly active threads are in my introduction forum and they don't show up in the Recent Thread list...

Hey Jaxel. I just updated the script but now no matter where I go on the site on my profile it doesn't change the location, it just says Viewing forum list... ? I don't believe I had this problem before upgrading the script...

Sorry Jaxel, I don't think my problem has anything to do with your modification. It's so weird, if I refresh a page twice quickly then it says the right location, but if I just go to a page it says Viewing Forum list... LOL, I tried disabling ALL of my mods and even moving the library files and same problem. It might be a bug with XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom