• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Module Add-Ons)

I see what you're saying, but it won't let me change it. I'm gonna ask for help on this. Thank you! :)

ACP (Home) ->(XenPorta) Blocks
+ Create Block

Block ID: BannerSidebar
Title: Sidebar Banner
Version String: 1.5.1
Version ID: 1

Click Save Block

Adjus Block Cache Time to satisfy your needs

createblock.webp

Appearance -> Styles -> Master Style -> Create New Template

Template Name: EWRblock_BannerSidebar
Template data:

<div class="section">
<div class="secondaryContent" id="BannerSidebar">
<h3>It's Working</h3>
<div>
<p>I am so Happy :)</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Save all Changes

createtemplate.webp

Go back to ACP (Home) -> (XenPorta) -> (Layouts) -Portal or your layout

The block that you just created is listed under Disabled Blocks in the blocks admin area.

Your obviously not going into..........ACP-Options-Blocks-Install Block.......Then upload from your computer not your server the xml file(s) from the XML_Addons folder (as in the address you quote)

There are other XML files like in the "blocks" Folder and elsewhere..etc.....(as mentioned on this and previous pages) that will not work

Good luck :^)

ok. i managed it. I was trying to upload php files. Now i find xmls. Thanks.

ACP (Home) ->(XenPorta) Blocks
+ Create Block

Block ID: BannerSidebar
Title: Sidebar Banner
Version String: 1.5.1
Version ID: 1

Click Save Block

Adjus Block Cache Time to satisfy your needs

View attachment 22368

Appearance -> Styles -> Master Style -> Create New Template

Template Name: EWRblock_BannerSidebar
Template data:

<div class="section">
<div class="secondaryContent" id="BannerSidebar">
<h3>It's Working</h3>
<div>
<p>I am so Happy :)</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Save all Changes

View attachment 22367

Go back to ACP (Home) -> (XenPorta) -> (Layouts) -Portal or your layout

The block that you just created is listed under Disabled Blocks in the blocks admin area.
This can be achieved even easier, just rename all instances of HTMLBlock in the install file, save and install that block. :) Repeat if necessary.

This can be achieved even easier, just rename all instances of HTMLBlock in the install file, save and install that block. :) Repeat if necessary.

This has been suggested before by trilogy33 and RobParke but didn't seem to work for Blueprint4Love.

In the XML file, before you upload it.

Change all references of htmlblock to htmlbock2 (or whatever) in the code as well as the filename.

I see what you're saying, but it won't let me change it. I'm gonna ask for help on this. Thank you! :)

Gotta say, this place rocks! Added my first advert html block and was looking for a way to add a second and just like that, someone has the answer. I was figuring about a month to get my site totally up and running but I'm thinking it might be less than 2 weeks now. Thanks for the tips boban.

Top Bottom