• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Module Add-Ons)

I have one custom style marked as my selected style (and it is the default style). The original "default" style is un-selected and users have no choice to select that style. So I don't see why I would have to modify those addon templates, but for s&g's I did anyway and then tried exporting again... same end result. A non-modified default XML file?

Let's say it again, you have to modify your "Master Style" templates, not Default styles templates.

$config['debug'] = true; will help you out.

boban, I'm still having an issue with the RecentNews2. I tried duplicating my RecentsNews.xml and .php and replacing all instances by adding a 2 and then I also tried starting from scratch with your RecentNews2 block and then replacing the markup in the template with my custom markup. Then I apply it to a News layout, (RecentNews is applied to portal) and the News layout shows nothing? Am I missing something?

im having an issue with my global rss feed since i turned off the "Set as Index Controller" option, and enabled the following:
  • Index (index > portal)
  • Forum (forum-# > forum)
  • Thread (thread-# > thread-forum-# > thread)
now my rss feed:

http://squattheplanet.com/forums/-/index.rss

says:

Code:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
      <errors><error>The requested page is unrepresentable as RSS.</error></errors>

server log says:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:14
Generated By: Unknown Account, 24 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/***/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#3 /home/***/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://squattheplanet.com/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
not sure what im doing wrong here. any help would be awesome!

Hi, I have a query regarding the upcomingevents block.

Currently, we have the time range to buffer in new events.

Is it possible to have a fixed number instead? I would like the block to show only the first 6 upcoming events at any given time. How can I limit it this way?

Thanks!

This HTML block screws up the layout of my page and has no title on it... Does anyone else have this problem and am I missing something besides just adding the text/code into the middle of the XML?

It is just an explains how to create a HTML block and you can add your own HTML code in the file.

Now download it again and just add some text.

Attachments

Reactions: DRE
Everyone posting here (and on any other resources which have been uploaded to the RM) should really be using the respective new discussion thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.26838/

It will no longer be possible to post in threads in this forum at the end of this month.
I agree but this is the thread about additional modules... I have already posted a question there for future module releases. That thread will be rapidly increase again if everyone posts there about modules... so I think we need a thread elsewhere for that... for example in the resource and addons discussion forum:
http://xenforo.com/community/forums/resource-and-add-on-discussions.63/
But IMHO this is Jaxel's job.

nice HTML block, but when i insert a <iframe for a .php file that are querying json data, the iframe gets a scrollbar and i cant set auto height. Anyway to solve this?

Is there a way to use the accordion slider with an other forum then the recent news forum - separated?
Could someone explain me how to do that?
Thanks.

I have a problem with the donation block... it says:
"
Currently logged in as <
user>
Donations will be credited to this user."

But I never see the forum username on the paypal receipt.

Top Bottom