• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Module Add-Ons)

Are you sure this HTML block works correctly? When I use this (unmodified) block code, the markup of my sidebar looks messed up. Some unclosed <div> ? Thanks! :)

Yes I am sure :)

Appearance ->Styles -> Templates

Text block example:

Code:
<div class="section">

<div class="secondaryContent" id="HtmlBlock">

<h3>Homer Simpson Quotes</h3>

<div>

<p>Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!<br /> Homer</p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

Attachments

It would be nice if there was a list with all the modules people have made similar to the addon list in the addon releases forum. I have scoured this thread but could not find a recent posts module for the portal similar to the ragtek recent posts sidebar block for the forum index page. Did I skip over it? Could someone please link me to the post if I did?

None of the old blocks are compatible with the latest version of xenporta so really there's just the last few pages. This thread would really benefit from a big cleanup and maybe a new thread highlighting the blocks that work, for example bobans HTML block and the duplicate recentnews block.

Get this error when I use this one, any idea why?

An exception occurred: Undefined index: UserAlbumsLatestPictures in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/library/EWRporta/Block/UserAlbumsLatestPictures.php on line 42
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/Block/UserAlbumsLatestPictures.php at line 42
  2. EWRporta_Block_UserAlbumsLatestPictures->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 112
  3. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 66
  4. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  5. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  6. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  7. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/flytyingbug.com/html/index.php at line 13

Would it be possible for someone to create a block that displays the content of a specified post?

It doesn't seem like it'd be that difficult but I can't figure out how to do it.

is the media block gone since 1.5 of the portal? I see the cloud is working on the media page, but I'm not seeing it in the admincp to add to the home page. I see it's no longer on 8wayrun's home page as well. Am I missing something, or is it hiding?

is the media block gone since 1.5 of the portal? I see the cloud is working on the media page, but I'm not seeing it in the admincp to add to the home page. I see it's no longer on 8wayrun's home page as well. Am I missing something, or is it hiding?

It should be in the library/EWRporta/XML_Addons folder.

Thank you, I didn't realize he had a bunch of addons in that folder that don't auto install :fail:

Is there any mod or block for xenPorta which allows to call up an include file?

I tried the static html blocks, and put something like:

<?php include("http://mydomain.com/includes/testincludefile.php"); ?>

in, but that did not work.

Is there a way to call up a file inside a block on XenPorta?

You can call php file without any problem. Just use any existing blocks or make your own.

Here is a simple example that shows one way how to include php file.

Attachments

Boban, is there a simple way to include the content of a specific post in a block? It seems like it should be able to hook in but I'm not sure quite how.

Top Bottom