• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Module Add-Ons)

Bump on my question. Pretty please?

Edit: Never mind. I clicked everything until I finally found it. I was looking in the AdminCP and not the Modules page. I clicked on the module link and VOILA! I had it.

I saw that lukegp got it working on his HP

The "Recent Threads" Module seems to be buggy
Unbenannt.webp
I have a fixed width and its heading out of the body, also the topic etc is "going a wrong way" as you can see. Does anybody has a fix for that?
This mod is not designed for a left or right sided View

Can anybody help me with the OnlineUsers Module? I want only Members Online Now displayed not the Staff Online Now. Thanks

An HTML block would be great :D
You would just write your XML file to the HTML specifics you want, then upload it. If you need to change it, delete and reupload, place into the position you need. A pure HTML block stops at an XML file only.

I do believe a true HTML block would be nice though, one that uses the editor function for BBCode use for those who can't write HTML.

How do we get existing mods like, top poster, most liked, etc, that others have built, into the xenporta sidebar? Is this a module thing, or another method?

How do we get existing mods like, top poster, most liked, etc, that others have built, into the xenporta sidebar? Is this a module thing, or another method?

Navigate to your portal page and look for the "Modules" link ( yoursite.com/portal/modules). If you don't see it, check your permissions (at the very bottom)
If you do see it, click it and select to upload the various modules from the XML directory in the downloaded package.
Once installed and positions, click on the module name to setup various settings.

Navigate to your portal page and look for the "Modules" link ( yoursite.com/portal/modules). If you don't see it, check your permissions (at the very bottom)
If you do see it, click it and select to upload the various modules from the XML directory in the downloaded package.
Once installed and positions, click on the module name to setup various settings.
That doesn't work... those files are an install xml file, not a module file. The module has to call back to somewhere, which they can't do by the looks of it unless specifically tailored.

I just tried the Top Poster sidebar module from the forum, and I couldn't get it to work in the portal.

That doesn't work... those files are an install xml file, not a module file. The module has to call back to somewhere, which they can't do by the looks of it unless specifically tailored.

I just tried the Top Poster sidebar module from the forum, and I couldn't get it to work in the portal.

Yes, you are right, but if you uploaded the entire Porta package then you uploaded those "call-backs". They are in /blocks/.
There are two files per module (in some cases)...
One a php file in /blocks/ and an xml file in /XML/ They are associated by name alone.

Attached is a module block for XenForo RC1's new "Sidebar Share Page" feature. It adds twitter/facebook to your portal.

I have installed the module but I do not see any change in portal
confused.png

a.webp b.webp

This is the myRSSParser add-on/module to XenPorta. After you install myRSSParser, you configure the settings and then you get a parsed RSS feed on the XenPorta portal page.

See the below screenshot, which is generated from a Yahoo RSS news feed, but you can set whatever RSS feed you want. Check the readme file in the ZIP for more information.

myRSSParser.webp

Attachments

Top Bottom