• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the next version could you add the ability to turn off the uploader, upload time, and category on the main view so that just the preview and the title show up? I think this would look MUCH more clean.

Ah, I am not using the portal, just this add-on. Is there no way to get the sidebar block without installing the portal?

This add-on needs to use $config['externalDataPath'] AND $config['externalDataUrl']

It currently does use externalDataPath but the urls that you generate do not follow externalDataUrl which messes up my CDN setup.

This add-on needs to use $config['externalDataPath'] AND $config['externalDataUrl']

It currently does use externalDataPath but the urls that you generate do not follow externalDataUrl which messes up my CDN setup.
Yeah it does...
XenForo_Helper_File::getExternalDataPath()

Having trouble installing this, I'm not sure why. I uploaded the files to the server, and I ran the XML file and get this error:

Code:
Server Error

mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    mkdir() in EWRmedio/Install.php at line 167
    EWRmedio_Install::installCode()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Looks like the mod is not installed. I've re-uploaded and retried this install 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom