• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would people want XenMedio to accept videos from user via

www.tout.com [Apple, Android]
> 1 Click to record with Smartphone
> 1 Click to instantly push to friends (SMS), family, Twitter or Facebook
> Find and follow friends - and watch their Touts as they happen

or facebook
or tumblr

tout.15second.video.status.updates.webp

Would you want you users to be able to do this ?

I just installed XenMedio, no media added yet, Array ( [playList] => ) and if i click on playlist i get the error:

Template Errors: EWRmedio_Playlists

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \library\XenForo\Template\Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 17:

16: ';
17: foreach ($playList AS $list)
18: {

I just installed XenMedio, no media added yet, Array ( [playList] => ) and if i click on playlist i get the error:

Template Errors: EWRmedio_Playlists

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \library\XenForo\Template\Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 17:

16: ';
17: foreach ($playList AS $list)
18: {

The error has been reported but not yet fixed.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenmedio-media.8092/page-36#post-176551

Edit:
Just installed om my CentOS Linux 5.5 and there is no error.

I know this has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find it in the 66 pages previous.

I just installed XenMedio (and plan on buying the expanded version) but I don't seem to see how to add different categories. ALL permissions for the module are set to YES for me, so I'm a bit confused. A little pointer please?

UPDATE:

For the record, I finally caught up and read page 63 where others report the same problem. I've now reuploaded and updated 1.37, then gone into the admin; set ALL permissions to "ALLOW" (but there is no "create categories") yet when I go to the suggested URL on my site to add a Category, I get "permission denied", even though there appears no place exists to set permissions.

Help please?

Wayne

as i know, there are no categories in this addon. im using it and i haven´t categories.
but i must say, i dont miss them. ;)
I was able to go into PHPMyAdmin and manually add a category (and it works just great) but the ability to add them in the XenMedio itself doesn't seem to exist. I'm gonna call "bug" unless someone cares to point it out differently to me.

I was able to go into PHPMyAdmin and manually add a category (and it works just great) but the ability to add them in the XenMedio itself doesn't seem to exist. I'm gonna call "bug" unless someone cares to point it out differently to me.
Screenshot of what the categories looks like ?

Thanks to one and all. I finally got it worked out. Another Admin on my site thought to make me a member of the Moderators group, which doesn't have the right to create categories.

Lesson learned, sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.

Wayne

Jaxel, the error notice is now gone and a thread is created however the post just contains the bb code, for example [medio]121[/medio], that's all, nothing else

I have the same issue.

I have selected the forum in the Auto Thread forum list. Do I also need to select it somewhere else?

Would people want XenMedio to accept videos from user via

www.tout.com [Apple, Android]
> 1 Click to record with Smartphone
> 1 Click to instantly push to friends (SMS), family, Twitter or Facebook
> Find and follow friends - and watch their Touts as they happen

or facebook
or tumblr

View attachment 22731

Would you want you users to be able to do this ?

I like this idea. How can we make it happen? An easy video commenting/upload option for Xenforo would be great. Then people can record webcam video comments.

Maybe another mod is interfering with the bbcode listener? Works fine for me.

I have disabled all other add ons with no luck.

I have also noticed when I submit the media I do not have an option to create the thread, regardless of what I have set in the options for auto check thread box.

Several versions ago I had this plugin installed and it seemed to work fine.

I uninstalled it and deleted the files.

Recently I wanted to try it again so I uploaded the new version and installed the add on.

Maybe something from the original install (even though it had been uninstalled) is causing these issues?

I have uninstalled and re-installed already this morning but I'm still getting the same results.

I just had a client tell me that she can't play any of the videos in my forum. She says: "Some videos I can see, and when I click on play nothing happens and others I can't even see."

She has no issues watching videos from through any other source. She's the only member who can't watch any of my videos.I have the basic XenMedio version (youtube only).

Has anyone a similar experience? Anything I can do?

I'm not sure if it has been reported but one of my users accidently used bbcode with a youtube link and then the XenMedio kicked in and also made it a youtube link... somehow combined they forced the thread to redirect to youtube.com

here's what the code looked like.

Code:
[MEDIA=youtube][/FONT][/COLOR]VurhzANQ_B0[COLOR=#141414][FONT=Trebuchet MS][/MEDIA][/FONT][/COLOR][/MEDIA][/FONT][/COLOR][/MEDIA]</span></span></p>

I really don't see how it forced a redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom