• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
after downloading the 1.5 file again, ftping and updating i dont have this issue any more.
try to download the actual files, i think jaxel had changed them in the meantime.
hope that helps

I think 1.5 is for XenPorta :)

Seems Ranger is having the same issue as I am so hopefully Jaxel will be able to help us figure out what's doing this :)

Renada

I think 1.5 is for XenPorta :)

Seems Ranger is having the same issue as I am so hopefully Jaxel will be able to help us figure out what's doing this :)

Renada
Ups - I mean 1.36
schuechtern.gif

Is it a certain video or all videos? Did you recently update your XenForo board to 1.1??
All videos give me the same error, and no we have not upgraded. I don't know what the problem could be. I would just uninstall and reinstall but I don't want to lose the videos my users have added. Should I try updating the module?

Can I just update the XML or do I need to reup the folders to upgrade to the newest version? I am hoping that will fix my errors without having to reinstall the addon all together. I am currently running version 1.3.5. I tried to just add the XML but it told me to add a valid callback method so I'm guessing I need to merge the upload files in with the existing folder on my server?

Running XF v1.1 RC1 and just updated to v1.3.7 but still getting the error when it tries to insert a thread of the media in the forum:

img1.webp

All videos give me the same error, and no we have not upgraded. I don't know what the problem could be. I would just uninstall and reinstall but I don't want to lose the videos my users have added. Should I try updating the module?

Can I just update the XML or do I need to reup the folders to upgrade to the newest version? I am hoping that will fix my errors without having to reinstall the addon all together. I am currently running version 1.3.5. I tried to just add the XML but it told me to add a valid callback method so I'm guessing I need to merge the upload files in with the existing folder on my server?
If you upgrade you will need to upload the new files and import the XML. I really dont know what could be the issue sorry, Jaxel hopefully can help

Lol... looks like I straight up just forgot to include the new files in the package... haha... I updated the package, just upload the new files. No need to reinstall 1.3.7 if you already have it.

Jaxel, would you consider adding more site services to the free version? 1.1 RC has soooo many services built in that my users are posting way more videos in threads than in the media page.

Thanks for your consideration.

Lol... looks like I straight up just forgot to include the new files in the package... haha... I updated the package, just upload the new files. No need to reinstall 1.3.7 if you already have it.

lol it's age you know, comes to us all

Jaxel, the error notice is now gone and a thread is created however the post just contains the bb code, for example [medio]121[/medio], that's all, nothing else

Jaxel, the error notice is now gone and a thread is created however the post just contains the bb code, for example [medio]121[/medio], that's all, nothing else
That means either the video has been deleted, or your media forum is no longer selected as a media forum.

That means either the video has been deleted, or your media forum is no longer selected as a media forum.
Jaxel, the forum is selected as a media forum in the settings and the thread is being created in the right forum. The media isn't deleted from you tube and goes into the media library correctly. It is just the opening post of the thread just simply contains the bb code only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom