• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
soundtrack files will not upload via localhost..
BUT .. flv video files and wmv video files do upload via localhost.
peace

localhost for sountracks works as well, I was leaving description block blank... maybe an idiot msg goes a long way.. LOL

I am lazy...29 pages and rightly so for such a great product but to read them all...is there any more xml's other then what is in the 2nd post as I am just about to purchase the premium and some xml addons.

Incidentally Jaxel, is there any way around this problem...if I set the permissions for unregistered users to browse the media (but not play), when they click one nothing happens for them...is there anyway that when clicked it redirects to a "Register NOW to view this media" type of message...you can tease an unregistered users with what is available by them seeing the list but when they click on one and nothing happens, an immediate thought is "it must be broke"
1 - yes, that is all that is available right now... if you ask, I can make more...
2 - added for next version.

Jaxel,

I would be interesting in paying for a EA Sports World addition.

Hit me in a conversation if you are interested.

IDEA: easily save an Image from the YouTube Video (with a Comment).

For 8wayrun, as I was watching a Video of a Match ... I wanted to save a screengrab of a part of the fight. It was a really cool image. I think people might enjoy a feature where they could pause the video.

Here's a mockup.

Attachments

• xenmedio.screenshot.with.comment.webp
    xenmedio.screenshot.with.comment.webp
    93.5 KB · Views: 9
How can i kinda, center the comment here?:

Wpf

Cause it way too up to the edge of the box

Well im not a coder but the logic is that the pages created by XenMedio retrieve information from the XenMedio database I guess? So in saying that, there is nothing really wrong, because all that post consists off is the medio tags and the video number, the rest is pulled/called into post/thread each time a user opens it, I think, lol, i could be wrong just guessing here. Jaxel will get back to you when hes not busy id say.

Great add on, love it to bits. I added a video and it has been embedded outside of the width of the theme...have a look in the picture, can this be fixed?problem.webp

Great add on, love it to bits. I added a video and it has been embedded outside of the width of the theme...have a look in the picture, can this be fixed?View attachment 11105

The height and width for each video can be edited to conform to block alignment.

Media-Adminsitrate Services->YouTube->edit

I would not change anything unless you know EXACTLY what yo are doing. I have changed height and widths without problems. peace

I'm not a premium user but the link is there for me....

One other problem I have is that all the "8way" content is inside a container of some description, can it be removed? It's the box around the content...problem2.webp

Or maybe have some padding above the actual content so it doesn't look pushed up against it...

Just edit that template as Jaxel posted ....and add rest part in extra.css in your template from both links and it should be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom