• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) v1.2.3 CHANGELOG
  • JW Player files and skin have been moved to it's own subdirectory in /js/8wayrun/
  • You can now do [medio=left/right] to float a medio box; this is mainly for XenCarta purposes.
  • Categories can now be disabled; this is for "parent" categories in which you don't want submissions.
  • Playlist owners and administrators can now add media using the media URL itself.
  • If "Auto Lock Threads" is enabled, users will be forwarded directly to the media instead of the thread.
  • Media comments now store post_id information for auto posted comments.
    • If a comment is deleted, the linked post will also be deleted; the reverse will not happen.
  • Unique Media check will now be handled correctly without falling to a database error.
  • Fixed a bug with unique keys relating to various versions of MySQL.
  • Various small skin changes to make things nicer looking and more readable.

for a mysterious reason, after upgrading the issue has been fixed....
though on the next release, is it possible the usernames on the addon to share the Usergroup Markups?

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) v1.2.3 CHANGELOG
  • JW Player files and skin have been moved to it's own subdirectory in /js/8wayrun/
  • You can now do [medio=left/right] to float a medio box; this is mainly for XenCarta purposes.
  • Categories can now be disabled; this is for "parent" categories in which you don't want submissions.
  • Playlist owners and administrators can now add media using the media URL itself.
  • If "Auto Lock Threads" is enabled, users will be forwarded directly to the media instead of the thread.
  • Media comments now store post_id information for auto posted comments.
    • If a comment is deleted, the linked post will also be deleted; the reverse will not happen.
  • Unique Media check will now be handled correctly without falling to a database error.
  • Fixed a bug with unique keys relating to various versions of MySQL.
  • Various small skin changes to make things nicer looking and more readable.

Great :P Will be updating this add-on in few hours :P

When i try to add a new category i get:
Server Error

Undefined index: category_disabled
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Categories.php at line 41
  2. EWRmedio_Model_Categories->updateCategory() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 1131
  3. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->inputCategoryUpdate() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 543
  4. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionCategoryCreate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gmaister/public_html/index.php at line 15

When i try to add a new category i get:
Server Error

Undefined index: category_disabled
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Categories.php at line 41
  2. EWRmedio_Model_Categories->updateCategory() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 1131
  3. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->inputCategoryUpdate() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 543
  4. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionCategoryCreate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gmaister/public_html/index.php at line 15
Fixed... I uploaded a new install package and files.

By request, I have added support for a few "Adult" websites. These hoster files will be $10 each.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I have a suggestion: if you post a video and someone comments (or likes? is that what the heart is for? o_O), the person who posted the video gets an alert. I understand that the comments from the media player transfer to the automatically-created thread, but I have mine disabled so I can't get alerts that way. :)

where is the XML file to be physically located when trying to upload soundtrack files?
In /data/local/, all local media has been moved out of the /data/media/ folder and into the /data/local/ folder. I mentioned this in the email I sent you. The XML should be in /data/local/ and you can submit it using "local:sountrack.xml". The actual music files can be anywhere on your server, but the XML must be in that folder.

I am getting this error when trying to load sountrack file via local:????.xml

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /????/????/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php(71) : eval()'d code on line 1

I reconfigured everything for sountrack upload and everything seems to work fine... the audio autoloads and exits with Error #2032.. video not found.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) v1.2.4 CHANGELOG
  • This is a minor maintenance update, but you should definitely upgrade to this version...
  • ESPECIALLY if you have previously purchased the premium edition of this modification...

geting this error when try to upgrade to v1.2.4

Fatal error: Call to undefined method EWRmedio_Model_Premium::rebuildServices() in /xxx/xxx/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php on line 166

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom