• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this by trying a different a video....

Server Error

Undefined index: media$thumbnail

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php(64) : eval()'d code at line 1
eval() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 64
EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 405
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionMediaSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/teeveeto/public_html/forum/index.php at line 15

What do I need to do to fix this?

I have this error, over and over again in my error log files,
fopen(/nfs/c07/h02/mnt/110115/domains/mysite.com/html/data/sitemaps/media_01.xml) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory library/EWRmedio/Model/Sitemaps.php:56

Well, Jaxel helped me out with attempting to fix the issue and we can't figure it out. (Thanks for the attempted help, Jaxel)

But, we're still getting the following message...

And, while testing we had turned off the URL-friendly option and we still got this...

Jaxel suggested going to our hosting company for assistance. Any other suggestions that may help? :confused:

Just wanted to say I figured out the errors we were having over at teeveetown, the problem was caused by an extremely tight security module. Once again thanks to Jaxel for his original attempt to help us, and we are now happy we have our media section working. :D

I rebuilt my board the same exact way as before and it seems everything is working now...I am going to reinstall XF to a spare domain and try and see if I can repeat what I did to cause the errors I was getting as I would like to not have that happen again. The only thing I did different this time was not have the board in debug mode when installing and testing usage, but I have no clue if this would have any effect on it.

I like this mod (love the local hosted feature in the addon ) and see a bunch of possibilities as far as custom tailoring it to an individual's site needs and even without customizing this is quite a nifty mod. Thanks Jaxel and good work.

I rebuilt my board the same exact way as before and it seems everything is working now...I am going to reinstall XF to a spare domain and try and see if I can repeat what I did to cause the errors I was getting as I would like to not have that happen again. The only thing I did different this time was not have the board in debug mode when installing and testing usage, but I have no clue if this would have any effect on it.

I like this mod (love the local hosted feature in the addon ) and see a bunch of possibilities as far as custom tailoring it to an individual's site needs and even without customizing this is quite a nifty mod. Thanks Jaxel and good work.

No doubt this is one of the best Add-on for XF :) Just small things here and there needs to be sorted out :P

If anyone around here find's out way to customize the categories and sub categories page system please let me know :)

No doubt this is one of the best Add-on for XF :) Just small things here and there needs to be sorted out :p

If anyone around here find's out way to customize the categories and sub categories page system please let me know :)
I would have to take a guess at one of the EWRmedio templates such as EWRmedio_Categories is where I would start , but again I'm not sure , try it out. Make sure if you edit the template you have a copy pre-edited, pasted somewhere... this has helped me out so much time-wise recovering from my failings.

I would have to take a guess at one of the EWRmedio templates such as EWRmedio_Categories is where I would start , but again I'm not sure , try it out. Make sure if you edit the template you have a copy pre-edited, pasted somewhere... this has helped me out so much time-wise recovering from my failings.
i tried looking around their i just need to know how to disable submitting video in Main category i just want videos to be submitted over sub categories when clicking on Main category it should only show Sub category inside that Category . I hope you understand what i mean .

This mod allows us to create Main category and sub categories inside it and we can submit media links over main categories too . i just want sub categories to do that job .

No doubt this is one of the best Add-on for XF :) Just small things here and there needs to be sorted out :p

I would change the DIVs for the category listing, into a UL-LI list... then set the LI width to 50% float left. Very simple.

You could just create all the categories you want as parent categories, and delete the General Media Category. This should accomplish pretty much the same thing your looking to do.

You could just create all the categories you want as parent categories, and delete the General Media Category. This should accomplish pretty much the same thing your looking to do.

Well i would but what i need here is : Country wise or Language wise , Thats how people want it to be .

Main Section Sub sections
English section > Pop,Rock,Classic,Hiphop etc...
Indian section > Pop,Rock,Classic,Movie,Hiphop etc...

There will be few more such sections so i am trying to do is Let Main section be created but we shouldnt be able to sumbit any videos over main section(or should have option to enable disable it and let sub sections only have those options for submitting videos)

Sorry for troubling with dumb question :( But this is how majority of members are bugging me about .

Ahh I see what your looking to do now. Umm... i'm not sure if that kind of system had been implemented into this yet..

but you could try making categories individually like I said before, but do English-Pop, English-Rock, Indian-Pop, Indian-Rock, etc..and delete the general category.

Ahh I see what your looking to do now. Umm... i'm not sure if that kind of system had been implemented into this yet..

but you could try making categories individually like I said before, but do English-Pop, English-Rock, Indian-Pop, Indian-Rock, etc..and delete the general category.
I know that way it looks too messy :) I did tried that way and didn't liked much .

Any fix for this? Just got this by trying a different a video....

Server Error

Undefined index: media$thumbnail

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php(64) : eval()'d code at line 1
eval() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 64
EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 405
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionMediaSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/teeveeto/public_html/forum/index.php at line 15

Anyone found a fix for this?

Jaxel, noticed that when creating a new thread and the title of the video has quotes, that we don't have quotes upon creation. :)

QuotationMarks.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom