• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) v1.0.5 CHANGELOG
  • Added a compliment of global and custom RSS feeds for keywords, categories, users and services.
  • Added a google sitemap at /media/sitemap. This sitemap is generated EVERYTIME the URL is accessed, it is not in a cron-job. I figure, the only people who will be accessing the URL is the google sitemap, and if they access it once a day, they are essentially creating the sitemap for you.
  • Added Open Graph exportability to media view details pages.
  • Added BBCode text bar to media view details sidebars.
  • BUG FIX: the user list will now properly sort by media count.
  • BUG FIX: added auto processing of http:// in submission fields.
  • BUG FIX: added Zend_Http support for thumbnail generation.
  • BUG FIX: changed the default keyword from "character" to "keyword"... oops.
  • BUG FIX: fixed the pagenav links on keyword view pages.

^ Great :) Will be updating it shortly .
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/8wayrun-com-xenmedio-media.8092/page-12#post-122380

Is there a way to sort out the category list on this way please let me know . This would be really great and helpful if you can reply about it . Right now when we create category and sub categories under it still we can submit videos within main category too i want it to be disabled people should be able to just submit under subcategories just like the Forums are :P

Is there a way to redirect old (vb4) video urls to new?

HTML:
Old example:

http://www.forum.com/media/m150-very-funny-pepsi-commercial/

New example:

http://www.forum.com/media/very-funny-pepsi-commercial.150/

So when it comes to the sitemap, you cant submit it? When I try to view the sitemap i get this,

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<errors>
<error>The requested page is unrepresentable in XML.</error>
</errors>

Create a directory in /data/ called "sitemaps" and chmod it to 777... I forgot to put this code in the install file.

Just thought youd like to know I didnt have to do anything and the sitemaps generated by themselves. Next question might be kinda stupid but what is the prupose of these sitemaps?

Create a directory in /data/ called "sitemaps" and chmod it to 777... I forgot to put this code in the install file.

Is this correct?

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<response>
<_redirectStatus>ok</_redirectStatus>
<_redirectTarget>http://www.mysite.com/media/</_redirectTarget>
<_redirectMessage>Your changes have been saved.</_redirectMessage>
<jsonParams>[]</jsonParams>
</response>

Needs a "Latest comment" block in the media sidebar, going to the video so users can quickly see what is commented on and what isn't... and fully integrated with the XF like feature, so users know if others like their posted content or whether their wasting their time.

Local host media submission error.
  1. XenForo_Image_Gd::createFromFileDirect()inXenForo/Image/Abstract.phpat line168
  2. XenForo_Image_Abstract::createFromFile()inEWRmedio/Model/Thumbs.phpat line16
  3. EWRmedio_Model_Thumbs->buildThumb()inEWRmedio/Model/Media.phpat line154
  4. EWRmedio_Model_Media->updateMedia()inEWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.phpat line1118
  5. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->inputMediaUpdate()inEWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.phpat line399
  6. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionMediaSubmit()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/mysite/public_html/index.phpat line15
Also a friend of mine now reports the email registration link is broken now as well.

Local host media submission error.
  1. XenForo_Image_Gd::createFromFileDirect()inXenForo/Image/Abstract.phpat line168
  2. XenForo_Image_Abstract::createFromFile()inEWRmedio/Model/Thumbs.phpat line16
  3. EWRmedio_Model_Thumbs->buildThumb()inEWRmedio/Model/Media.phpat line154
  4. EWRmedio_Model_Media->updateMedia()inEWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.phpat line1118
  5. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->inputMediaUpdate()inEWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.phpat line399
  6. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionMediaSubmit()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/mysite/public_html/index.phpat line15
Also a friend of mine now reports the email registration link is broken now as well.

Make sure you permissions are setup and you have set the options for XenMedio in the Admin Control Panel

I was able to use the youtube one just fine, it's when I added the localhost video definitions that things got funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom