[8WR] XenMedio (Media)

[8WR] XenMedio (Media) 1.5.3a

No permission to download
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenMedio (Media) with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.0 CHANGELOG

This new version constructs the "PREMIUM" edition in a different way. Because of it, you will have to re-download all the premium edition files. I am currently re-releasing the premium expansions and they will be up soon.

The new premium files will be sold on PulleyApp.com; I wanted to sell them here at XenForo.com, but its taking far too long for XF to release a payment processor. Unfortunately, PulleyApp does not support the creation of "proxy" sales; so I can't create purchase orders who...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Other than the premium content, what else can we expect from upgrading?

(Just wondering)
Multiple Regular Expression handling...
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhbQVRPCw84
http://www.youtube.com/v/IhbQVRPCw84
http://youtu.be/IhbQVRPCw84

Either of those URLs will now work. The multiple regular expression handling is the primary reason the constructs for regular expressions have changed... It does affect the premium edition the most, but it also affects YouTube, which is in the free version.

New version also has bulk youtube submissions.

hey, i have a proplem to install the new version:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/admin/domains/xxxmydomainxxx/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php on line 185

What did i wrong? I have uploaded all Files.

hey, i have a proplem to install the new version:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/admin/domains/xxxmydomainxxx/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php on line 185

What did i wrong? I have uploaded all Files.
Download and try again... made one small change to the install file.

Now i get a Server Error, when i add a YouTube Video. :(

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'admin_bob.EWRmedio_playlists' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRmedio/Model/Playlists.php at line 68
  6. EWRmedio_Model_Playlists->getPlaylistByUserID() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media/Media.php at line 44
  7. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Media->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/xxmydomainxx/public_html/index.php at line 13

Jaxel, We have over 50, 60 videos in playlists, is it possible to have pagination in future update?

Now i get a Server Error, when i add a YouTube Video. :(

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'admin_bob.EWRmedio_playlists' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRmedio/Model/Playlists.php at line 68
  6. EWRmedio_Model_Playlists->getPlaylistByUserID() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media/Media.php at line 44
  7. EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media_Media->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/xxmydomainxx/public_html/index.php at line 13

What should i do now Jaxel??

Got this error when visiting the playlists:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 30:
29: ';
30: foreach ($playList AS $list)

31: {

What should i do now Jaxel??

You can run this query on the database. It seems to be missing from the install.php file

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `EWRmedio_playlists` (
                `user_id`                int(10) unsigned            NOT NULL,
                `playlist_id`            int(10) unsigned            NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
                `playlist_name`        varchar(255)                NOT NULL,
                `playlist_description`    text                        NOT NULL,
                `playlist_state`        enum('public','private')    NOT NULL DEFAULT 'public',
                `playlist_media`        text                        NOT NULL,
                PRIMARY KEY (`playlist_id`),
                INDEX (`user_id`)
            ) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci

Fixed... uploaded a new install file. You may have to uninstall first; since you're clearly using a new install (otherwise the error wouldn't have happened), it shouldn't be an issue.

Now i have this, when i try to install the XenMedio:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/admin/domains/xxmydomainxx/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php on line 198

untitled-2-png.27278

Hi Jaxel,

That's great. I've upgraded to your new version. It works like a charm. I really love the mass-retrieving function in this new version.

Jaxel, could you please tell me how I could retrieve more than 50 videos each time? And the tool seems to work only for the first 50 videos (maximum) of a particular channel. Given that a channel has more than 50 videos, it could not show the rest.

I have another idea is to retrieve information from a video playlist. How do you think about it?

Again, thank you so much for such a great add-on :). Keep up good work and wish you bests.

Now i have this, when i try to install the XenMedio:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/admin/domains/xxmydomainxx/public_html/library/EWRmedio/Install.php on line 198
fixed... try now.

Top Bottom