• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenHabla (IRC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need XenAtendo...

It works fine... your settings are wrong.
I have Xenatendo and its still missing is there any settings I should look for? Does an listed event have to be running? does it show up only then?

I have Xenatendo and its still missing is there any settings I should look for? Does an listed event have to be running? does it show up only then?
You need to set up the stream in the XenAtendo control panel.

@ jaxel: What the settings are you referring to when you tell me that they are wrong?
Hmm... those settings you are using look accurate... Maybe no one is in your chatroom?
When using the mbbit chat, users are not asked to choose a nickname when entering the room, so the room is full of guest nicknames, and most people don't know how to change their nicknames in IRC. No problem with registered users though as they automatically use their username in forum.
Make sure "show nickname text box" is selected at minimum.

I also have the issue where my ChatUsers box isn't showing up and I have the same IRC settings as the other user experiencing the problems posted. I only have a different public channel name.

[8wayRun.Com] XenHabla (IRC) v1.0.7 CHANGELOG
  • Local LightIRC client has been updated to the most recent version, March 2011 build 30.
  • Added native support for QWEBIRC! This is an externally hosted python based ajax client.
  • Who's Chatting support for irc.geekshed.net has been dropped! It has been replaced with ustream.geekshed.net! ustream.geekshed.net will only route you to servers which have a flash policy daemon set up.

The smilies don't seem to work on lightirc. Any ideas?

24lrkaq.png

Thanks for the super cool mods :)

Thanks Vodkaholic. I tried it and it does not work.

If i use the full path it works OK.

Code:
&emoticonPath=http://www.server.com/forum/js/8wayrun/irc/emoticons/

Thanks Vodkaholic. I tried it and it does not work.

If i use the full path it works OK.

Code:
&emoticonPath=http://www.server.com/forum/js/8wayrun/irc/emoticons/
Code:
&emoticonPath=..%2Fjs%2F8wayrun%2Firc%2Femoticons%2F
Works just fine for me mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom