• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know where to get previous version. I do not have it as the only version i seen here was 1.4.3

yeah i need the 30 min intervals.

I do not know where to get previous version. I do not have it as the only version i seen here was 1.4.3

yeah i need the 30 min intervals.

Scroll back through this thread - the zip file has been linked a few times :)

After you revert back to 1.4.2 this guide will explain how to add minutes to the times.

Renada :)

Thank you. I must of missed it but will look again. I swear I am getting older by the minute looking at forums.

Is there anything the older version is lacking with the downgrade ?

Thank you. I must of missed it but will look again. I swear I am getting older by the minute looking at forums.

Is there anything the older version is lacking with the downgrade ?

I'm not sure, you'd have to scroll back even further to the message where Jaxel posts that he's updated it to 1.4.2 and see what he lists as being updated. :)

Renada :)

I did find a copy neener neener neener :ROFLMAO:

But to be honest it was not in any of the threads. I had to use the power of all knowing google.

Hi I have a little Problem, maybe someone knows the answer :)

Everything works fine except of one thing. When I am in monthly view and click on a date in the calendar the following message occurs:

error.webp

When I click on Weekly View from the menu bar it works. Maybe someone knows what is going wrong :)

Thanks Benny

Hi I have a little Problem, maybe someone knows the answer :)

Everything works fine except of one thing. When I am in monthly view and click on a date in the calendar the following message occurs:

View attachment 24025

When I click on Weekly View from the menu bar it works. Maybe someone knows what is going wrong :)

Thanks Benny

I've got exactly the same problem...

Another question. I have it setup to replace the event forum "New Thread" with the "Post Event" link (Override Thread Creation). Is there a way to force it to add the thread every time? I know there's the checkbox at the bottom of the form for this, but the members will forget this I'm sure. Tried to switch the form code to make the box automatically checked with no avail. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

Help!

whenever a guest and even registered member replies to an event I have to approve it in the moderations queue.

I have bypass moderation set to yes in the xenatendo group settings and in the events forum where the events are posted I have 'Post replies' set to yes also in node permissions, not sure why it still asks all posts to be moderated, guests and members can post anywhere else without any issues any suggestions? thanks

whenever a guest and even registered member replies to an event I have to approve it in the moderations queue.
Just re-tested this on mine here and it's ok.
Check the lowest tier of the permissions (maybe this is Guest/Not Logged In?), remembering that these permissions are cumulative.
Check that nothing anywhere on these usergroups is set to Never regarding "Can Bypass Moderation".

Just re-tested this on mine here and it's ok.
Check the lowest tier of the permissions (maybe this is Guest/Not Logged In?), remembering that these permissions are cumulative.
Check that nothing anywhere on these usergroups is set to Never regarding "Can Bypass Moderation".
I have double/triple checked everything, I have no idea why. Both my registered members and unregistered/guests need moderation for any replies to an event.

Thanks for looking into it. They are both setup like below but I dont know what else to look at

Group Permissions I have forum replies,views etc set to yes and the rest to default.

Also for the group permissions for XenAtendo I have can bypass moderation set to yes and the rest set to default

And node permissions for the 'events' forum I have 'Post replies' ticked and Not Set for everything else. Any ideas? Thanks

Im not sure how to fix my calendar. Wheres the setting to put a photo in the current day. Or at least remove the one in there now. Thanks
Unknown-1.webp

I am having issue where events are not showing up on calendar ...I am using 1.4.2. Anyone else have this issue or is there a permission i am forgetting.

I've got the latest version 1.4.4 on test. (y)
The "on-mouseover-overlay-that-shows-RSVP-comments", brilliant though is it and I can see that it simplifies and saves space but...
the event organiser would then have to mouseover on every single entry to see the comments field overlay.
Q: Is there a possibility that this can be an option to always show the user's RSVP comments field?

^ Put simply: can there be an ON/OFF option for the overlay?
Thanks for any advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom