• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem, When you make a post and you put in a date and post, its one day ahead in the post. If you hit edit and then just hit save. It corrects the date. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I have this problem also and posted about it a while back but didn't receive any support for it even though I have paid/donated towards this mod...also have the problem of the auto thread creation

I have this problem also and posted about it a while back but didn't receive any support for it even though I have paid/donated towards this mod...also have the problem of the auto thread creation
I was wondering why my members wont use it and then I found when you post the wrong date comes up.Anyone else have this and fix it?

On my forum its community.gamefeint.com/events but I want it to be community.gamefeint.com/calendar. If I change events to calendar in the FTP then it will try to go to community.gamefeint.co
/events and 404 errorwill appear

On my forum its community.gamefeint.com/events but I want it to be community.gamefeint.com/calendar. If I change events to calendar in the FTP then it will try to go to community.gamefeint.co
/events and 404 errorwill appear
Yeah you cant just change directories like that. All the config points to /events so changing to to /calendar breaks everything

So, how do I change it to /calendar without everything breaking. Is there some file I need to edit?
I wouldnt know sorry, im not sure if its just a simple config change or something more complex. Someone else will have to help you with that

Curious does he support this still ? I have seen some issue in it on the forum and just wondering.
Not sure. I did notice he was offering to pick up old mods from other people, but it would be nice to get these existing mods working correctly first. For instance, you can currently only make events that start and finish on the hour in the latest version.

Not sure. I did notice he was offering to pick up old mods from other people, but it would be nice to get these existing mods working correctly first. For instance, you can currently only make events that start and finish on the hour in the latest version.

That seems pretty crazy and makes the mod not as powerful as it once was.

With the Google map, anybody know of way to have the pop-up box with the address to be suppressed, to have the view centered on the location marker, and to have the satellite view as the default?

Users can click on the "Sat" on the screen to get the satellite view but I'd prefer it to be the default. The address pop-up is a bit redundant since it is also displayed to the immediate right of the map.

I've been searching Google but can't seem to find a list of parameters when using the embedded iframe method.

This is the way the map looks by default...
Default Map.webp

This is what I would prefer...
What I am after.webp

Edit this template: EWRatendo_EventsView_Map

Look for
Code:
<div style="margin-right: 350px;">
    <iframe width="100%" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"
        src="http://maps.google.com/maps?q={$event.event_address},{$event.event_citystate}&output=embed"></iframe>
</div>

and replace it with
Code:
<div style="margin-right: 350px;">
    <iframe width="100%" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"
        src="http://maps.google.com/maps?q={$event.event_address},{$event.event_citystate}&t=w&iwloc=near&addr&amp&output=embed"></iframe>
</div>

A feature request if I may?
Tricky, yes. Challenging, maybe.

Ability to upgrade a normal thread to a "map type" thread.
It would already have the threadID, userID and Username of the original poster, so something that would require values: date, start/end, address, zip, stream URL, allow RSVP yes/no, recur.
The event_id, I guess, would be incremental from the last database recorded entry. (ewratendo_events)
A sort of "fill in the blanks". ;)

Usergroup Permissions:
Can upgrade threads.

I have a problem, When you make a post and you put in a date and post, its one day ahead in the post. If you hit edit and then just hit save. It corrects the date. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I just installed and was going to check this but how do you replicate it . I went to forum it made and unable to see what i needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom