• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BUG]
I reported this a while back, but still see it...
When clicking the Promote Options button on an exisiting promoted event, then clicking Delete Promotion...
The returning page shows the Promote Options as <span>Promote Options</span>

For some odd reason, I can't get the Eventsupcoming module to show up on the portal?
You can see here http://mahoningvalleytalk.com. It's in the right side column. Really it is. But it's not showing.

I've read back through this thread and tried some of the suggestion. I made sure that the Streamed Events Only? is not checked.

I can't figure this out. Help?

No one knows about this? Really?

Ever since I updated , then uninstalled and reinstalled the portal yesterday, the upcoming events module will not work on the portal.
Further, I just discovered that when I create an event, there is no longer an option to create a thread for the event in the selected forum.

DO I need to uninstall and reinstall this add-on as well? Just a yes or no will do, really.

You guys have to have XenAtendo installed in order for events or birthdays to show up. Also make sure your settings are correct.

You guys have to have XenAtendo installed in order for events or birthdays to show up. Also make sure your settings are correct.

Of course i have it installed and of course the permissions are correct, it was working before updating... Also i just tried it on my clean test board, installed both addons last versions and no birthdays or events blog showing. And yes my superadmin user has all permissions on.

Of course i have it installed and of course the permissions are correct, it was working before updating... Also i just tried it on my clean test board, installed both addons last versions and no birthdays or events blog showing. And yes my superadmin user has all permissions on.
If it doesn't work... you have a setting somewhere affecting it. Because it works for me and everyone else.

If it doesn't work... you have a setting somewhere affecting it. Because it works for me and everyone else.
No, not everyone else.

C'mon Jason why would we be posting on this thread if we didn't have this installed.
You know I have Atendo installed.

No one knows about this? Really?
Further, I just discovered that when I create an event, there is no longer an option to create a thread for the event in the selected forum.

I had a similar issue, I just went to ACP and reselected my Event forum and saved the settings - it was then available again.

And it did no good. So, after almost 2 days of messing with this, I quit. Mod uninstalled.

I found the problem.. those modules only work for ppl with xencarta installed.

PHP:
class EWRporta_Block_EventsUpcoming extends XenForo_Model
{
    public function getModule(&$options)
    {
        //if ((!$addon = $this->getModelFromCache('XenForo_Model_AddOn')->getAddOnById('EWRcarta')) || empty($addon['active']))
        //{
        //    return "killModule";
        //}

$events = $this->getModelFromCache('EWRatendo_Model_Events')->getCurrentEvents(
            $options['eventsupcoming_range'],
            false,
            $options['eventsupcoming_stream'],
            false
        );

$options['showStream'] = $options['eventsupcoming_stream'] ? true : false;
        $options['hideVenue'] = $options['eventsupcoming_venue'] ? false : true;

return $events;
    }
}

After the commenting out the ewrcarta part then the module works.

Are you kidding? When did XenCarta get added to the XenAtendo modules?

Thank you for finding the issue Laric. I wish someone had looked at the code rather than thinking it was a user-end screw-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom