• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok seen that no fix seems to be forthcoming for this issue and no response from Jaxel and it's stopping people posting threads it seems I'm going to have to remove this mod. What will happen to all my event threads?

recurring events that happen on the first Tuesday or the second Wednesday or so on and so forth of every month... The day of the month never changes, but the date does.

It would also be nice to be able to set a date range for the recurring events... ie: The second Thursday of the month between January 1 and June 30.
+1

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.4.0 CHANGELOG
  • Fixed a very big bug that was breaking the event recurrence cron job.
  • If you have archive recurring events disabled, events will retain their event id.
  • Recurring events with event threads will now automatically update thread titles.
  • Fixed some phrasing issues... I accidentally linked phrases to the wrong mod.

Jason, may I request a feature for a future version, perhaps?
When no RSVP info is required or requested, could the below text not appear on the event announcement, please?

See screenshot below.
Thanks!

rsvp.webp

I had this working on a earlier test install but today after a fresh install and only two add-ons running (XenMedio and XenPorta) I cannot get this one to install. I keep getting a error message during the install process "couldn't find channel".

I had this working on a earlier test install but today after a fresh install and only two add-ons running (XenMedio and XenPorta) I cannot get this one to install. I keep getting a error message during the install process "couldn't find channel".

Yeap, same here. I'm installing it for the first time and I'm getting the "couldn't find channel" errror.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) v1.4.0 CHANGELOG
  • Fixed a very big bug that was breaking the event recurrence cron job.
  • If you have archive recurring events disabled, events will retain their event id.
  • Recurring events with event threads will now automatically update thread titles.
  • Fixed some phrasing issues... I accidentally linked phrases to the wrong mod.

This version seems to have fixed the issues i was having. :)

Hi Jaxel,

Since upgrading to 1.4.0 all events created say that the event creator has disabled RSVP. All my user groups have permission to RSVP and I can't find any settings anywhere that allow me to enable/disable this setting.

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it by reverting to 1.3.8 then upgrading to 1.4.0

Regards,
Reanda :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom